Sign in to follow this  
Al

Why are Norwich fans so embarrassing?

This board is like a load of whining toddlers. We lost to a better team. The more you attack & get into the penalty area, the more likely you are to get decisions in goal scoring areas. Hughton needs to change his tactics, stop being scared of the opposition. It''s nothing to do with the officials. Get over it!

The fact is they were the better team for the 6 minutes or so they need to be to put us to bed. We had 84 minutes to try and put them to bed and failed.

If you are not annoyed at the way we lost yesterday then there is something wrong with you.

I was annoyed at one decision. Ref''s have given us some duff calls this year what with West Ham away and now this. But we have also had some like Southampton at home when we really should of won with that pen. Looking back on the game though even after the pen we still had something to play for yet fell apart which is pretty unprofessional and should be looked at more than the ref giving a bum call he''s only human after all.

The fact is you make your own luck in football the more time you spend in the opposition half and box the more chances you are going to create. More chances for duff pens ect and I don''t think we have done that all season. We should of killed that game off yesterday way before the 85 min. They were very poor yet we did not take full advantage.

In all honesty i''m not too bothered about the result as no one expected anything from the game before hand. With all due respect to Reading but its games against teams like them that will define our season not Arsenal away.

I wasn''t expecting anything either, a draw would have been a great result. But to get that close only for it to be snatched off us is extremely galling.

The only thing i have found galling is that we have been pulled into this relegation battle when in all honesty we should of been safe a month or so ago.

But thats football

[quote user="Herman "]I wasn''t expecting anything either, a draw would have been a great result. But to get that close only for it to be snatched off us is extremely galling.[/quote]This. As I walked out of the Emirates last night I couldn''t disagree that the better team wasn''t walking away with 3 points, but for us to lose in that manner with 2 clearly unfair goals when we were doing a good job of keeping them at bay made me feel very annoyed.

"Hannibal II"The only thing i have found galling is that we have been pulled into this relegation battle when in all honesty we should of been safe a month or so ago.

But thats football

Maybe we should but that isn''t relevant in this case. I would still be as angry even if we were in mid league obscurity.

all this aside i don''t think Norwich fans are an embarrassment i think they are a real credit to the club always turn out in numbers through good and bad, home and away. All are entitled to their opinions be they good or bad.

When Man U went out of Europe largely thanks to a refereeing decision many thought was wrong, did we hear complaints? You f#king bet we did

Why should we be any different? It''s human nature to complain after you''ve been shafted.

It also serves a purpose in making officials aware that if they make major wrong decisions against us, they won''t just be ignored.

[URL=http://s655.photobucket.com/user/Canary2345/media/BH1aszSCcAAARon_zpsc6aa4e22.jpg.html][IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu276/Canary2345/BH1aszSCcAAARon_zpsc6aa4e22.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Well this is why I''m angry..

Looks like they''ve both got ahold of each other.

But don''t worry, there''s a MASSIVE conspiracy deep within the FA who hate us and tell officials to make decisions against us.

Geez, Norwich fans really ARE embarrasing.

[quote user="Carrow_Road_Canary"]Looks like they''ve both got ahold of each other.

But don''t worry, there''s a MASSIVE conspiracy deep within the FA who hate us and tell officials to make decisions against us.

Geez, Norwich fans really ARE embarrasing.[/quote]

Which is probably why the referee RIGHT NEXT TO THE INCIDENT didnt see it.

Please explain:a) why the lino did (it wasnt a foul- YOU said they''ve both got hold of each other!) and over-ruled the ref?b) why said lino chose to NOT see the foul on big Seb for their 2nd goal?c) why the lino also didnt see the foul on Whittaker and the offside Theo Walcott?The lino just picked and chose the incidents he saw. And while that might not part of some big conspiracy it does suggest a lack of consistency which isnt fair- particularly when smaller clubs like us always seem to be on the end of it!

[quote user="Carrow_Road_Canary"]Looks like they''ve both got ahold of each other.

Geez, Norwich fans really ARE embarrasing.[/quote]

This is the first I have heard about a conspiracy against us. Please enlighten me some more, what else do you know about this ? Or, did you make up this ridiculous rumour so that you could then heap scorn upon it ?!

None of this is remotely as embarrassing as all the twitter complaints about us not being first on MOTD and attacking pundits for not being nice about us. That pathetic public neediness was embarrassing.

This is what teams shafted by bad decisions do. That was the joy of Nani''s sending off. The Man Utd fans and team could view our world.

[quote user="he likes paella "]We were awesome yesterday but away fans awfully quiet as usual bar a few[/quote]

Not a view shared by some Arsenal fans who have been making comments on-line how satisfied they were to be able to get back at us at the end for chanting that we couldn''t hear them, it was a library etc.  To be fair to the home fans, they did make quite a lot of noise after the goal, shame there were 85 minutes of complete silence before then.

[quote user="Hannibal II"]I was annoyed at one decision. Ref''s have given us some duff calls this year what with West Ham away and now this. .[/quote]

Add - Southampton at home - Holt should had a penalty in the first half when he was held back from getting to the ball

- Sunderland away - handball in their penalty area not given when the asst ref was asleep.

- Swansea home - when Snodrass was fouled at the river end but he still manged to get the cross over to Turner

.......and on and on..........

[quote user="Al"]This board is like a load of whining toddlers. We lost to a better team. The more you attack & get into the penalty area, the more likely you are to get decisions in goal scoring areas. Hughton needs to change his tactics, stop being scared of the opposition. It''s nothing to do with the officials. Get over it![/quote]A classic loaded question, if ever I''ve seen one. The question attempts to limit direct replies to be those that serve the questioner''s agenda

Southampton we got one that wasn''t and didnt get one that was so thats karma.

Sunderland yeah give you that one

Swansea think wasn''t a pen myself i''d be proper angry if that was given against us.