Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Forest Youth tickets - Friday 5pm deadline to claim

apologies for starting a new thread but some season ticket holders may not be aware that they only have until

5pm Friday 12th April to claim their free ticket to this game

I doubt that means their regular seat, as it would mean supporters scattered all over the ground

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second-leg will take place at Carrow Road on Tuesday, April 16 (kick-off 7.45pm). Season ticket holders, current 2012-13 members and priority members 2013-14 can watch for free but will need to claim a free ticket from the ticket office in advance before 5pm on Friday, April 12.

Tickets can also be purchased at £2 per person.

To get your ticket to support the lads in their quest for FA Youth Cup glory call 0844 826 1902 now or visit the ticket office at Carrow Road, or Canary Stores in person.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]When I got some yesterday they''d only opened up the City Stand so I''ve got them in the Cathedral Lounge.

It''ll be nice if they find they need to open another part of the ground. I think they will.
[/quote]

i hope so as i want to take my kids but i dont want to sit in the corner of the ground. i want to sit somewhere in the middle of either the jarrold or city stand.

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Got mine this afternoon and was told it would be in the N&P Lower so sound like the City Stand is full.

Really looking forward to it.[/quote]City stand full, thats great news, it would be brilliant to see a decent crowd turn out.

It looks like The N&P Lower is now being sold block by block and also The Snakepit has been opened up.

[quote user="mastoola"]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]When I got some yesterday they''d only opened up the City Stand so I''ve got them in the Cathedral Lounge.It''ll be nice if they find they need to open another part of the ground. I think they will.[/quote]

i hope so as i want to take my kids but i dont want to sit in the corner of the ground. i want to sit somewhere in the middle of either the jarrold or city stand.

[/quote]Looks like you''re in luck mastoola although you''ll probably be in the N & P

Great support and real good sense from the club

these aren''t games that they should be looking to make money from

I think we all may be pleasantly surprised by the numbers who do turn up

Got mine this morning, in lower N&P Jarrold not opening as the TV cameras will be that side and they want the stands to look full.

I believe tickets will still be available after 5pm today but not "free one"

Drinkell, tickets are available on the door of the game - but like you said the ability to pick up free ones runs out at 5pm today.

I personally don''t mind paying the 3 quid anyway, if the money goes towards the academy

[quote user="AJ"]Drinkell, tickets are available on the door of the game - but like you said the ability to pick up free ones runs out at 5pm today. I personally don''t mind paying the 3 quid anyway, if the money goes towards the academy[/quote]

Isn''t it £2???  That doesn''t afect me as I picked mine up this lunchtime - towards back of Lower River End behind goal....quite a few people queuing when I was there.

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="AJ"]Drinkell, tickets are available on the door of the game - but like you said the ability to pick up free ones runs out at 5pm today. I personally don''t mind paying the 3 quid anyway, if the money goes towards the academy[/quote]

Isn''t it £2???  That doesn''t afect me as I picked mine up this lunchtime - towards back of Lower River End behind goal....quite a few people queuing when I was there.

[/quote]

It was 3 quid at Forest. And kids for a quid. McNally still can''t get pricing right. How are we supposed to pay for the academy by giving away tickets and selling them on the cheap? Especially after everyone refused the academy donation.

When i first looked online there was only half the City stand open,then yesterday it was the other half also.Last night just one block of the N&P Lower was open,then this morning three blocks and just now it is the whole Lower N&P.

So it look like a very healthy crowd of several thousand will be there Tuesday night as i also imagine there will be a good ''walk up'' on the night with a long queue at the box office.

There is a good chance that we will sell more tickets than Wigan for their semi final game

And the way things are going the crowd numbers could be higher than a normal home game at poorman road.

Mind you the atmosphere at Forest on Weds night was pretty much on par with the poorman road - so to match their efforts we shouldn''t be selling more that half our seats

Otherwise it should be a great night

Bumpity bump!Just read on Twitter that they have sold 6500 tickets for this.Amazing[:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I now see online that a block in the Lower Barclay has been opened.[/quote]

Should be a good turn out then. Anything upto about 10,000 at this rate.  What price 20,000 odd if we make the FInal???

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]I now see online that a block in the Lower Barclay has been opened.[/quote]

Should be a good turn out then. Anything upto about 10,000 at this rate.  What price 20,000 odd if we make the FInal???

[/quote]

I have two tickets to collect, but I''m still in Papworth hospital had hoped to be home yesterday ,now got to phone ticket office

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote]

I have two tickets to collect, but I''m still in Papworth hospital had hoped to be home yesterday ,now got to phone ticket office