One of our players of the season for sure, has a terrific work rate and we owe him for many deliveries etc.

Also, one of the first name on the score sheet for me however I have one quarrel with him as I can''t seem to get my head around what he is trying to do!?

Often when he tries to beat a player, he knocks the ball beyond the defender then just clatters right through him. It happens probably for half of his runs, never seen anything like it, really strange?! Anyone else noticed this?

This isn''t a moan at him, just thought it was strange!

[quote user="RenegadeSnare"]One of our players of the season for sure, has a terrific work rate and we owe him for many deliveries etc.

Also, one of the first name on the score sheet for me however I have one quarrel with him as I can''t seem to get my head around what he is trying to do!?

Often when he tries to beat a player, he knocks the ball beyond the defender then just clatters right through him. It happens probably for half of his runs, never seen anything like it, really strange?! Anyone else noticed this?

This isn''t a moan at him, just thought it was strange![/quote]

This is one of the reasons why he wouldn''t be my player of the season.   Too many lost chances by trying to win free kicks, winning a few ok, but usually not.   Hasn''t got the pace to  cause that much damage so he goes down looking for free kicks because that is the limit of his ability - and he does have a free kick - but its not great to watch him (and Holt) falling over all the time. 

[quote user="RenegadeSnare"]One of our players of the season for sure, has a terrific work rate and we owe him for many deliveries etc.

Also, one of the first name on the score sheet for me however I have one quarrel with him as I can''t seem to get my head around what he is trying to do!? [/quote]Which is probably how the opposition full back feels most of the time.