Sign in to follow this  
dpit

Hurry up and score Citeh

Man City don''t look up for this game (yet).  Wigan having lots of possession. Only 35mins gone though.

That extra day rest can''t have done Wigan any harm; it is the equivalent of a Thurs:Sun ''run'' after Europa matches, and sides often aren''t at their best in those next games.

Half time. Wigan ''comfortable''. Martinez needs to go Di Canio on them. My pants have gone from moist to damp.

According to the BBC website, City haven''t had a shot on target.

The conspiracy theorists and the ''it''s 85 & 95 all over again'' brigade will be out in force tonight if that carries on!

Yep and I''ll have to take a mangle to me undies. And what''s. worse City 1st isn''t around to metaphorically slap my face and drag me off my knees (I wonder why that is?)

Wigan have done well. They had a glorious chance in the first half saved by Hart. And just had another cleared off the goal line by Lescott.Incontinence pants on standby...

I''m getting to the point where i''m not expecting any help from even the best teams , it''s Norwich against the world !

Man C woint win this game.

They dont seem up for it. Should have been 0-2 down now.

And yes, it is typical, since anything but home win won''t gain Norwich, then the conspiracy goes on.

Or how would you else describe Wigan getting points at Man C, a Man C team in great form?

On a serious note, I find this Man C team tonight appaling. No effort, they dont want to win.

Wigan playing well though, propping up midfield, and stopping Man C walking football in pensioner pace.

We need this citeh win, but I don''t like other teams beig in control of our destiny!I don''t think wigan will be relegated, btw. Stoke would be my bet.

Other teams aren''t in control of our destinations... Please have a look at the table and our remaining fixtures. Yes we could have been in a much safer position by this time. But we still well and truely have our fate in our own hand.

West Ham not holding on for the win against Man Utd means they still have something to play for when Wigan visit them on Saturday.

I think wigan will take the third spot..

to catch us level on points, and say we get 0 points from the last games, they still need 4

West Ham v Wigan - loss

Wigan v Tottenham - loss

West Brom v Wigan - loss

Wigan v Swansea - loss

Man City v Wigan FACUP - loss that will tire them out and kill their spirits.

Arsenal v Wigan - loss

Wigan v Aston Villa draw

I''d accept 1 or 2 others being draws, but I can''t see them winning a game

Considering WH have held the top side to a draw, I reckon they should do quite well when they play against a side below them in the table

It seems that even with a crap manager and fatty want away Holt playing the whole game we were closer to beating Arsenal than Wigan were at the Etihad.

How are yer pants dippity?