Sign in to follow this  
It's Character Forming

Shirt Offer Ends Sunday

Just had a club email that home shirts 12/13 are on offer at £15 ending Sunday.

My problem is that I''m a bit superstitious about buying replica shirts.  I first bought one in December ''94 with Newsome on the back.  That didn''t work out so well.  Then when we got back into the Prem in 2004 I bought one at the start of the season, and we all know what happened.  So mostly I buy t-shirts, generic shirts, training kit off the club ebay site etc.

Not generally superstitious so I''m tempted to say sod it and order one.  Might see how we do against Reading first though...

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]

I first bought one in December ''94  Then when we got back into the Prem in 2004 [/quote]

Just dont by one in 2014 for the 2015 season - we seem to get relegated from the top flight in every year ending with a 5 (was it spurs who won the cup in a year ending in one)

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]What odds on the Norwich kit for next season being announced on Monday...[/quote]I was thinking that too mate.However, (and this is a general question, I don''t know the answer) do you think that announcement will in any way be dependant on a result on Saturday?