Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

Alladyce has just launched big-time into

the lino for not giving an off-side decision in West Ham''s favour tonight. He won''t let it go, has covered everything including the financial implications of such mistakes and seems prepared for sanctions. No mincing from him.

Compared to the decisions against us recently this one was fairly marginal and although probably off-side,  comes into the realms of acceptable mistakes IMO. It was a close run thing.

Whilst I admire CH for his calm diplomacy how I wish he had done a Big Sam last week-end. His barbs were mild by comparison.

Putting it another way, if Spam had had our treatment Alladyce would likely still be ranting in public about it.

I sort of agree, if only because it woudl make us all feel better. However, the sad reality is that losing your cool serves no purpose at all - it wont wind back the hands of time or even make refs in future games behave more sympathetically

I often think the think with this is the one who moans the loudest and longest often gets heard look how many times its happened to Man Utd hardly a coincidence is it. The more you put it out there that you think you''ve been hard done by the more people will believe its true and look to even it up.

Alladyce is a hypocrite. He will bleat and moan about the slightest thing that goes against his team but never admits it when things go his way. 
I like CH''s calm manner although I think it would be highly amusing to see him loose it one day.
Davo

The worst kind of people are the quiet ones, I bet Hughton has a dark side!

Hmm, lets just remind ourselves of Allardyces quote after our gamein January....

"Norwich were enraged by Mark Clattenburg''s decision to award a penalty for Ryan Bennett''s slight pull on Winston Reid, but Allardyce felt the referee was correct.

"Sometimes the referees give it and sometimes they don''t," he said.

"He was right in front of the referee and the referee has got a very good view of it.

"The referee had a clear view of it. He saw this one and he gave it, and I thought it was the correct decision."

H Y P O C R I T E !!!!!

Yeah, but what exactly will come from Big Sam''s moaning?

The linesman might have a week or two in a lower league, max. He looks stupid, probably gets a fine from the FA. He should be allowed to complain, and the FA should take more notice of managers complaints (they may do in private, it just doesn''t seem like there is much of a punishment scheme in place for match officials) as there a lot of consistently dodgy decisions in the top league.

Hughton could go on and on about bad decisions, shout at the red and fourth official during or after the game and everything else some of these managers do, but does it really help?

Not sure I agree. Some might say that the lino wasn''t going to cut us any slack as he had been cursed/berated by Snodgrass not a minute earlier.

No one can know for sure which approach will "work better" for the future, but we have been moaning about Refs for years now, both on the pitch and off and it doesn''t seem to be getting us anywhere. CH is the 1st NCFC manager in years who doesn''t regularly moan to the press about our treatment by the refs.

It would definitely make us feel better but that''s what I think Big Sam is all about with his rant. Its for their fans.