Sign in to follow this  
Unhinged Canary

Shirt info!

A bit of advice if you please!Just got an E-mail through about the current shirt offer, so I thought I''d better get one.Was just curious about what the fit was like? Are Errea ones similar to the fit of the Xara ones? I''m not a fan of skin tight shirts, so normally go for a 2xl to fit my (ample) frame, but like them baggy anyway!Thanks in advance!

Forget the old/current one, when does the new shirt come out (considering we''ve now reverted to the ''new-per-season'' rule)? I''m still standing to my one shirt every two seasons rule though. ;)

With regards to sizes, the v-neck one was rather slim fitting. Although, not figure hugging like the old Kappa kits. Your normal shirt size should be fine.

Some say it''s tighter at the back this year. Though the front is a bit disappointing. Others say the middle shows a lack of creativity.  ;^ )

I bought one due to the offer price and must say the quality has dipped somewhat compared to the Xara shirts. Much thinner material, much less fitted design.

[quote user="AJ"]much less fitted design.[/quote]Although it''s irrelevant for me at this stage anyway (they don''t do my size), I''d rather they weren''t a fitted design anyway, as it only really looks decent on models and actual footballers, which I''m pretty sure that 99% of our fans are not...

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="AJ"]much less fitted design.[/quote]

Although it''s irrelevant for me at this stage anyway (they don''t do my size), I''d rather they weren''t a fitted design anyway, as it only really looks decent on models and actual footballers, which I''m pretty sure that 99% of our fans are not...
[/quote]

Wow, you must be like 5xl or something![:O]