Snodgrass Pilkington

Karmara

Holt

Ruddy

Martin Turner Bassong Garrido

Tettey Fox

Snodgrass Pilkington

Holt Becchio

Note. This is based on Johnson being injured. Don''t know situation with his injury but last night I thought I saw that he was still on crutches. Unsure whether it was him though. The person on crutches was wearing a cream cardigan and jeans. Dark hair and stubble. I was almost sure it was Johnson.

On the topic of Johnson''s appearance, does he have a Ferrari?

Couple weeks ago was at sainsburys petrol station, at opposite side was a guy with a Ferrari who did look a lot like My Bradley.

Ruddy

Martin  Turner  Bassong Whittaker

Snodgrass Tettey Johnson Pilkington

Hoolahan

Holt

Is CH a betting man for once? Will he go out for a win?

Line-up:

Bunn

Martin Turner Bassong Whittaker

Johnson Tettey Howson

Snoddy Kei Pilks

If Wes is not to start, then Howson is the best one to prompt something infield, and Snoddy and Pilks to provide crosses. If we are going to score, then the most likely is a header from Kei, or a header or shot from Pilks. Surely Tunrer can''t do it a third time?

If Pilks is still injured, then play Kei wide and Holt or Becchio as striker. If Johnson is strill injured, I would be inclined to push Whittaker into midfield and bring back Garrido.

Hughton reported over the weekend that Johnson suffered a deadleg on Saturday which would be fine in a couple of days so wouldn''t have thought would have been on crutches last night unless it''s worse than originally thought.

Bunn

Whittaker Turner Bassong Garrido

Bennett Tettey Johnson Snodgrass

Howson

Holt

= home win and a clean sheet.

-------Ruddy (if fit)------------

Martin Turner Seb Whitts

-----------Tettey----------------

-----Johnson-Howson------

Snoddy--------------Kamara

-----------Becchio------------

BunnMartin   Turner   Bassong   Whittaker          Tettey    Johnson/HowsonSnodgrass   Hoolahan   Bennett                  Kamara

start with our strongest 11 in a 4231

Ruddy

Martin Bassong Turner Garrido

Tettey Johnson

Snodgrass Hoolahan Pilkington

Kamara

Howson in for BJ if dead leg is just a cover, Bennett for Pilks if still injured.

play higher up the pitch, in readings face and with pace in passing instead of the current ponderous build up.

Ruddy

Martin Turner Bassong Whittaker

Tettey Johnson

Snodgrass Hoolahan Pilkington

Holt

The Tettey/Johnson combo gives us more of a platform to enable the front 4 to push up. If they do then this is not a negative formation.

Why are so many people going with a 1 striker fromation.

No brainer for me:

Ruddy

Whittaker, Turner, Bassong, Gariddo,

Tettey, Johnson

Snodders                        Pilks

Holt             Kamara

Bench Warmers: Wes, Howson, Becchio, Bennett, Martin, Bunn 

Just to add, Wes has been very poor recently and Kamara has been our best attacking option, why would you not drop Wes and drop Kamara?

Pilks has been missed and Howson did really well last week, but we need a win and we need to play 2 up top from the start, in my view.

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Ruddy Martin Turner Bassong Whittaker Tettey Johnson Snodgrass Hoolahan Pilkington Holt The Tettey/Johnson combo gives us more of a platform to enable the front 4 to push up. If they do then this is not a negative formation.[/quote]

I''d have Howson in for Hoolahan - was very impressed with his performance against Arsenal.

Whether to have Holt or Kamara as the striker is a tough call though - might go with Kamara just for his pace but feel these kind of games often brings the best out in Holt (or brings out his two footed tackles).

[quote user="Indy"]

Just to add, Wes has been very poor recently and Kamara has been our best attacking option, why would you not drop Wes and drop Kamara?

Pilks has been missed and Howson did really well last week, but we need a win and we need to play 2 up top from the start, in my view.

[/quote]

Norwich still haven''t mustered a good performance playing 2 strikers from the start, can see no reason to attempt it in such an important match.

We haven''t been setting the worl alight and scoring with 1 up top either and it wasn''t till we went two up top against Everton that we scroed two goals.

Wes has been poor and Howson has had 1 good game. Kamara has played well and desevres to stay in the team, last I agree with others we need Holt for this game too.

We differ on this one Bethnal, I would go with 2 up top and Pilks back hopefully.

Wes has indeed been quite poor recently but on his day and with us (hopefully) on the front foot he remains one of our best players and importantly the link between midfield and attack.

I would go for Holt over Kamara as i am not 100% convinced by Kamara and also not that convinced he has played that well. He''s been ok but tends to be forgiven things other players would get slated for due to his debut goal and the fact he seems a great bloke.

If you look at it impartially he should have got a third against Swansea which would have killed off the game and then he gave away a crucial penalty at Arsenal which turned the game (even though the decision was incredibly harsh). Had Holt done those things he would be getting lots of abuse!

Don;t get me wrong i like Kei but at present I think he;s more of an impact player than the man to spearhead our attack as a lone striker!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]Wes has indeed been quite poor recently but on his day and with us (hopefully) on the front foot he remains one of our best players and importantly the link between midfield and attack. I would go for Holt over Kamara as i am not 100% convinced by Kamara and also not that convinced he has played that well. He''s been ok but tends to be forgiven things other players would get slated for due to his debut goal and the fact he seems a great bloke. If you look at it impartially he should have got a third against Swansea which would have killed off the game and then he gave away a crucial penalty at Arsenal which turned the game (even though the decision was incredibly harsh). Had Holt done those things he would be getting lots of abuse! Don;t get me wrong i like Kei but at present I think he;s more of an impact player than the man to spearhead our attack as a lone striker![/quote]

I do agree about Kamara - his height and pace mean are very useful to have in the team but he hasn''t been performing so well in the last few games. To be honest I hope Norwich don''t make his signing permanent as at 28 he isn''t going to really improve and there are better options available - with a maximum squad size of 25 each player has to really justify their inclusion.

I agree with Jim Smith and Bethnal. Kamara simply doesnt have the quality that we need for next season. I have not been that impressed with his ability to hold the ball up (meaning he cant really play as a central striker in 4-5-1), his pace or his crossing (which means he isnt really a winger either). On the positive front, his presence at set pieces has been a bonus and he is celarly someone who is willing to graft for the team. It was worth the gamble bringing in him, but I suspect that we wont be taking up our option on him for next season.

The romance and euphoria surrounding Kamara on his debut v Everton has indeed worn off and for me i can take him or leave him with regard to whether he stays or is returned to sender.Reminds me a bit of the euphoria surrounding Jackson and his goals v Derby and Portsmouth hey Louis ? [;)]

I''m with Indy on this one. I probably wouldn''t drop Bunn but i agree with the substance of his argument - this has to be a ''try to win'' rather than ''not to lose'' approach. A point is simply not enough.

[quote user="Indy"]

Howson has had 1 good game.[/quote]

...in the last week.

But he also put in good performances against the likes of Everton, Sunderland and Swansea too.

Agreed GJP didn''t mean to be hard on Howson, I thnik he has lots to offer, just needs to be consistant.

I dont think you need to look much further than the team that was put out against Arsenal. Probably with Pilks making a sub appearance. Possibly Bennet too.