Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

Colin thinks we are staying up...

It is going to be tough for Wigan. They have a difficult run in, they have got to make up 4 points and they have 5 games in 15 days at the end of the season. I think Norwich have around a 70% chance of survival this year when you consider this and the form of others like Stoke.

According to this statistical site which use monte carlo simulation we have a 93.6% probability of staying up.http://www.sportsclubstats.com/England/Premier.html

Colin has always been a pretty decent guy when you see him in interviews generally, that is outside his ''club'' guise when he acts like a muppet with pretty daft comments aplenty in post-match interviews. I''m pretty sure that he has said he has a soft to for us in the past, though he didn''t those times when we beat QPR when he was there!

[quote user="TheRock"]Why does Colin suddenly love us? [:|] I''m starting to like him!
[/quote]

He is a sensible if flammable commentator on the game generally - followed a column of his a few years ago and the club manager personality was less evident.

But dont think he loves us - its a hard and simple analysis of the games left to play together with the current points position.

[quote user="Louis Cyphre"]According to this statistical site which use monte carlo simulation we have a 93.6% probability of staying up.

[/quote]

My god that looks complicated - but the theory has us finishing one place higher with Sunderland having a great chance of being relegated than us.

Strongly remains 3 from the current bottom four for me..

He''s always liked us. Despite his recent strop over the Johnson/Barton incident and generally getting quite a bit of stick off our fans over the years he has always said nice things about us as a club and our support.

He is on record as saying that he has applied for our job previously. indeed I think his infamous quote was that he thinks he blew his job interview when Delia asked him if he was worried our fans might not appreciate his brand of football and he replied "what, winning football?"

I think in general Warnock seems a decent guy. yes he''s highly partisan about the teams he manages which winds people up but actually he''s always seemed to be to be quite a down to earth bloke.

[quote user="Dpj Canary"]

[quote user="TheRock"]Why does Colin suddenly love us? [:|] I''m starting to like him!
[/quote]

I''ve always liked him.[Y]

[/quote]

why are we calling him Colin?

[quote user="Chelmsford Canary"][quote user="Dpj Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s an anagram of his name, Colin W***er.

[quote user="Chelmsford Canary"][quote user="Dpj Canary"]

[quote user="TheRock"]Why does Colin suddenly love us? [:|] I''m starting to like him! [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Seriously?  It''s an anagram of his first and last name, I''ll let you work out his ''new'' surname.