Sign in to follow this  
Nicko

Presser

Decision still to be made about Ruddys inclusion. Pilkington fit and Johnson will be fit too hopefully.

We''ve missed Ruddy yeah but Bunn has been a good replacement.I think we''ve missed Pilks more - would be great to have him back ripping the royals apart!

I''m sure it was after the Wigan game Pilks tweeted he hoped he could play against Swansea, so he must be keen to get back and stuck in, was clearly hoping to be fit sooner. Him returning should be a big bonus, as Bennett hasn''t really provided too much, and although Pilks hasn''t been as effective this season he''s stil a lot more dangerous on and off the ball.

We haven''t "missed" Pilks as such, we just don''t have another left winger - especially with Surman out there are no other natural left sided players

(If anyone quotes me and mentions Snodgrass I''m going to bludgeon them to death with a bookcase.)

We haven''t "missed" Pilks as such, we just don''t have another left winger - especially with Surman out there are no other natural left sided players

(If anyone quotes me and mentions Snodgrass I''m going to bludgeon them to death with a bookcase.)

------------------------------

well said.

especially on the last point.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Bennett hasn''t proved to much, a motm performance including 2 assists. It''s very hard to please Norwich fans.[/quote]

Yes you, to name one. And if you are referring to the Swansea game, I didn''t see that game at all. And I never saw anyone mention he got two assists.

Imo Bennett was pretty ordinary against Swansea - overhit or underhit simple crosses far too often; thankfully he got a couple right but the ratio was not the best and he was far from my motm. Pilks on the left and Snoddy on the right has always been our best bet and I hope it is what we go with from now, Benno in reserve.

[quote user="Zak Burger"]Would it be diplomatic to say we''ve missed a fully fit and fired up Pilks dreadfully?
[/quote]

I think that''s spot on. When Pilks is on his game he''s one of our top players. He does have a slight tendancy to blow hot and cold though.

Davo

[quote user="Zak Burger"]Would it be diplomatic to say we''ve missed a fully fit and fired up Pilks dreadfully?[/quote]

Yes, but to suggest that we have missed him more than a fully fit Ruddy, as another poster did on here, is just too silly for words.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Pilks on the left Benno on the right and Kamara down the middle - that should stop Reading pushing to high up the pitch.[/quote]

what about ''snodders'' [:P]