Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

QPRse V Stoke

Saturday''s game to look forward to.

Probably gonna be bleak, what result is best for City, draw with lots of injuries?

Bethnal,In addition, you forgot to mention QPR going on a scoring frenzy to bring the Stoke GD closer to ours!

Have to agree, need a QPR win, but why bother looking at others to help our cause, we need a win against Reading and job nearly done.

Would love QPR to thrash Stoke but I can see it being 1-1 or something, much like the QPR v Wigan match.

The only thing counting in Stoke''s favour is that some of the QPR players may have resigned themselves to relegation and be thinking about their summer transfer to a new club. Fingers crossed QPR bother to turn up.

I actually fancy QPR to get something out of this, they havent been that bad of late, just abit unlucky I think especially with the Wigan game! Maybe QPR to nick it 1-0, would certainly do us a massive favour!

This game is a very winnable game for both sides. I do just happen to like Stoke more than QPR but I would prefer it to be QPR as they are currently 7 points adrift of safety whilst Stoke are only 1 point behind us, in other words this would help us out. Probably a draw though

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"]A big Norwich win is the best result for us!!!
[/quote]

A big Norwich win, combined with wins for - QPR (home to Stoke), West Ham (home to Wigan), West Brom (Home to Newcastle), Everton (away to Sunderland), Swansea (home to Southampton) & Man U (home to Villa)!

It could be a HUGE weekend for us as 5 of the above 6 are away from home!

Almost impossible to predict results this time of year. The Stoke v Qpr game stood out to me though as one for the purist. Even without Mr J Barton its likely to be a pretty grim game, hopefully with red cards and injuries.

Stoke are in freefall and Qpr are dead already, could take Stoke down with them.