Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Day Dream Believer

With the forthcoming home game against the Villa coming up I am considering asking the club to play the above Monkees classic just before kick off. Do you think the lower Barclay and the snake put would get into the spirit if it does get played?

Eh ! cant the rest of the FCR join in, why do people think the only noise comes from Lower Barcley and Snakepit...

At least Micky Turner smiles at the rest of us ;-)

As for Day Dream, Villa support would probably join in too.

Maybe The Green Grass would be a better choice !

[quote user="The Ghost of Percy Varco"]How about the rest of the ground getting in the spirit too...?
[/quote]

Yes, that would be a novelty! Every time I look at the River End I see what appears to be 6,000 odd cardboard cutouts. They make about as much noise and animation as you would expect from cardboard anyway.

[quote user="Truculent Trucker"]

[quote user="The Ghost of Percy Varco"]How about the rest of the ground getting in the spirit too...?
[/quote]

Yes, that would be a novelty! Every time I look at the River End I see what appears to be 6,000 odd cardboard cutouts. They make about as much noise and animation as you would expect from cardboard anyway.

[/quote]

Oh, do give it a rest for. "Our part of the ground makes more noise than your part of the ground".

For gawd''s sake grow up.

It''s not that at all, Snotty, I have no pride in the fact that the Barclay and Pit making the most noise - even these areas of the ground are often not loud enough . It''s the fact that the River End is quieter than a cemetry which is pathetic. It''s not a competition. I would be delighted if the rest of the ground drowned us out. Grow up yourself, and sing FFS!