Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Messiah

The team is...

@NorwichCityFC: Starting-11: Bunn; R.Martin, Bassong, Turner, Garrido; Johnson, Howson, Snodgrass, E.Bennett; Kamara, Holt (C).

4-4-2 I think but where is Tettey and Whitakker.

I dont''t know what to think of this line up.............would have started with Tetts and Pilks for sure.

I would have preferred Wes to play instead of Howson, but overall I am happy with that team. Look like 4-4-2 formation and 2 upfront which everyone wanted all season, so lets hope we''ll put in a good performance and get the 3pts we so need.

I reckon the reason Ruddy isn''t in the squad is because he''s only just back from injury and probably isn''t 100% yet, which is also why Pilks is starting on the bench. Personally I swap Tettey with Howson though.

[quote user="HazzaJet"]I reckon the reason Ruddy isn''t in the squad is because he''s only just back from injury and probably isn''t 100% yet, which is also why Pilks is starting on the bench. Personally I swap Tettey with Howson though.[/quote]Surely though the more attacking Howson is what the consensus wants though?I mean we''re all crying out for an attacking 4-4-2, and here it is.I back Howson to have a good game today.

Attacking 4-4-2, can''t argue with that. Lets just hope it brings us goals!

Would have started Hoolahan, without him its going to be the aimless long ball to the front 2 again. I dont understand why people want 4 4 2 with the 2 big men up top, it hasnt worked yet this season, lets hope it works today.

[quote user="JF"]Would have started Hoolahan, without him its going to be the aimless long ball to the front 2 again. I dont understand why people want 4 4 2 with the 2 big men up top, it hasnt worked yet this season, lets hope it works today.[/quote]

Agree with this. Watch us struggle to hold the ball and lack any creativity or service to the forwards. Not sure why Whitaker didn''t start but Hoolahan and Pilkington being on the bench is a mistake.

Reasonably happy with this starting line up for a must-win home game, would presume Hoolahan and 4-5-1 is the plan B.Surprised we don''t have more firepower on the bench given Kamara struggles to last 90 minutes - Becchio? Jackson, even?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Reasonably happy with this starting line up for a must-win home game, would presume Hoolahan and 4-5-1 is the plan B.Surprised we don''t have more firepower on the bench given Kamara struggles to last 90 minutes - Becchio? Jackson, even?[/quote]Jackson being on the bench, my failure.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Reasonably happy with this starting line up for a must-win home game, would presume Hoolahan and 4-5-1 is the plan B.Surprised we don''t have more firepower on the bench given Kamara struggles to last 90 minutes - Becchio? Jackson, even?[/quote]Jackson being on the bench, my failure.[/quote]

Still hold hope for Jackson. I think he could be a hero again.