Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Substitutions

A lot of people have blamed Hughton for bad subs... but Reading''s were non existentFor the last week my mates back in Reading (Reading supporters) have been going on and on about super sub Le Fondre and how he would scoreWell..... Adkins didn''t even bring him on today! (Ironically I think if he had come on in that decent spell they had around 75mins he might have made a bit of a difference)I thought Hughton go the subs spot on though. Bennett really stepped up when Turner had to come off (I know this obviously wasn''t a Hughton masterstroke but for someone who hasn''t played much, Bennett looked superb, this must be down to training and the attitude in the dressing room) and Tettey was a really sensible change to make on the 80th to stop Reading''s possession threat in midfield. Lads were brilliant today and the atmosphere took me back to games like Derby a couple of years back in the Championship.Glad I have bragging rights to take back with me to Berkshire. Lovely!http://www.readingfc.co.uk/news/article/norwich-report-200413-782847.aspx Not Sure What this guy is running on about! We could have been 3/4 up were it not for the lad McCarthy