Sign in to follow this  
Number 9

the TEN MEN and the 9690

Thanks and well done!

I wasnt expecting much from the boys or the crowd, both exceeded expectations, what a good night.

I was really pleased to see the boys at the end soaking up the applause, that''s got to spur them on to greater things.

[quote user="morty"]Great night, really really enjoyed it![/quote]Yes well done to everyone. The atmosphere in the ground was a bit quiet for the first half hour but made up for it after that. Nearly 10,000 in attendance was incredibleIt was a much better game than the first leg and certainly in normal time you were hard pressed to realise that City were down to ten.Good luck to the lads in the Final

Indeed, thanks and well done! After we lost Norman, I feared the worst, but if anything we began to move it around even better than before. It was a great performance. I had settled for defeat when the penalties arrived, fearing that they had little left in the tank after their exertions, so the penalties, too, were a great achievement.

There was promise in plenty - all the team played well, and three or four of them could figure in the first team in years to come, although you can never tell which will develop further as they mature and which will not.

[quote user="Marmaduke"]I think statistics tell us that, in reality, none of this lot will ever figure in the first team ...[/quote]

......and your point is?