Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Today's selection of knee jerks and idiocy

It''s that time again, folks. When we assess how stupid and nervy we were (or others are) and have a good laugh at us or others.

"I don''t think I''ve seen such an uninspiring performance ....actually outplayed and not in it. Reading far better team with more composure could have been 2 ahead. Cannot see a positive result...even a draw if carries on like this, hopeless "

"Let''s just open the door and throw down the proverbial welcome mat, as is fast becoming the norm!"

"Oh dear. Another chance blown by poor selection."

"howson will be the downfall as usual"

"Tried getting behind the team and manager. And we''ve won once this year"

"It''s a joke! Howson shouldn''t even make the bench!! Let alone start!! Useless!!!!"

"Norwich need goals. Norwich need simeon jackson."

"Rubbish...goin down!!!!!"

"A draw written all over this game. "

"The starting 11 today simply is not good enough. Technically every reading player looks superior to ours."

All whining taken from here, Facebook and twitter.

Not one of our fans but still pretty funny.

"does anyone actually care?

most boring teams to watch this season in the premier league"

[quote user="morty"]I didn''t post anything as I was at the game.Tinpots.[:)][/quote]Same, but you have to appreciate all these people not at the game know alot more about the game we''re watching that they aren''t, than we do.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="morty"]I didn''t post anything as I was at the game.Tinpots.[:)][/quote]Same, but you have to appreciate all these people not at the game know alot more about the game we''re watching that they aren''t, than we do.[/quote]Lol, agreed[:D]

You also have to appreciate a lot of fans who don''t go to Carrow Road still watch the game.

Either way I reckon there''s roughly an equal percentage of doom mongers whether you attend or sit at home watching for free.

[quote user="The Pinkun Role Model"]You also have to appreciate a lot of fans who don''t go to Carrow Road still watch the game.[/quote]The problem with dodgy streams is the sh*t that floats down with them....

And from Radio 5 live: ( might not be verbatim but this is the gist of it)Reporter 1 at WBA v Newcastle '' And that draw puts Newcastle on 37 points and now fairly safe and over the line.''Reporter 2 at FCR '' And the win now sees Norwich on 38 points but still some work to do before they can feel safe''

[quote user="The Pinkun Role Model"]Bloody trolls. Should''ve realised it was a mutual appreciation thread.

Carry on.[/quote]

Awwwwww[{] [}]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Pinkun Role Model"]Bloody trolls. Should''ve realised it was a mutual appreciation thread.

Carry on.[/quote]

Awwwwww[{] [}][/quote]

Seems wiz is coming out with the old victim card again.

Absolutely agree, whoareyou, the beeb''s preview was also far more about Reading and how it was us under pressure. I guess it is the angle their commentator comes at it from, but you''dhope for a bit of consistency. I don''t consider us safe yet, perhaps 75-80% with those below us less secure, not more.