Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

Lack of interest

Due to lack of interest from the club and its media you''ll be interested to learn I dispatched a 20ft container bound for freetown Sierra Leone

A friend who works for M.C.S in felixstowe, pulled a few strings, the container was loaded with Norwich shirts, school equipment, clothing. Rice flour water toys and blankets , everything was donated and the container too . It pays to know people in the know,

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Top man Pete, was there any Kei connection?[/quote]

If there wasn''t, you should let him know, on Twitter or something. I''m sure he''d like to add too/help or at least thank/congratulate you.

[quote user="crabbycanary"]Top man Pete, was there any Kei connection?[/quote]

No I asked Rob Butler to pass on my number and address

I got no response at all, I have been involved with schools

In Kenya in the past, Sierra Leone are in much greater need

BIG shame, not sure where the communication failed, as that could have added so much more to your hard work. Perhaps Rob Butler could comment.

[quote user="crabbycanary"]BIG shame, not sure where the communication failed, as that could have added so much more to your hard work. Perhaps Rob Butler could comment.[/quote]

No idea what went wronge I gave all the details

To him on the day my gransons met Kie in Chaplefield shop

[quote user="drurys testamonials V 15"]

How disappointing. If you do another you''d be better to advertise on here and Twitter. At least other fans would be given the option of helping.

[/quote]

I did put it on here, was waiting to hear something

From SDP, nothing came from him either,

So had to work fast to get the ship on time

Pete that is a real shame, good on you for your efforts, having done something similar myself  I know how much work it takes. I am suprised at the club, I suspect and hope it was due to a communication problem that you didnt get the support you rightly expected, would be interested to know the final view.

Top effort Pete and i for one am disgusted that you got no response with your efforts from the media connected with NCFC but then again we are talking about Joe Ferrari.

Put some details and contact numbers on here Pete for anything you do in the future and i am positive you will reap the rewards you richly deserve.

great stuff, but you know what they say. no good dead goes unpunished.

your punishment just seems to be lack of light shed onto this, which is a shame... just thinking about how much a little bit of media exposure would help any cause like this.

Fantastic to hear, you should tweet the Man himself, he regularly replies to people :)

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well done Pete. Top effort buddy[Y]

[/quote]

Will be turning my attention to a charity called

National Holiday Fund from now on, they take Cronic

and Terminal ill kids on holiday to Florida, I have

a grandson out there as we speak he is, putting it bluntly wasting away with M Dystrophy

SDP instead of playing god and deciding who might have slightly offended who on this forum and promoting your mates useless blogs, why don''t you do something useful for once and promote stuff like this ? i expect this post to be deleted as soon as you read it but as you are doing it just have a think about what i have said OTBC