first I''d like to say bunn had another good game today, he will probably be a little disappointed with the goal he let in, but it was a good shot to be fair.

can we expect ruddy to come back for any of the last 4?

worth it against the physical stoke? or same him for Villa/WBA? or just leave it until the pre-season tour?

From where I was sat, the ball seemed to swerve all over the place for the goal so can''t be too harsh on Bunn. I do just wish he was a bit taller, Ruddy is taller and with more reach so you feel has more chance of getting to things

Am probably being unfair, but what did he do to have a good game?

His kicking was average at best bar one good kick (from him hands, they are always better, why does he ever pit it down when he''s got hold of it?). Won a FK from a corner for not being big enough to reach over a player. And I can''t remember too many saves.

I wouldn''t say he was poor, average is probably fairer. But on first viewing was a very poor attempt to save the goal, didn''t look like a rocket, just a decent paced and well placed shot, he got some contact on.

Early on, a very small event summed up why Ruddy is/was/will always be the better GK. Low ball into the box, easy for him to deal with, not too much danger, yet Bassong leaped forward and kicked it into touch. Was Bunn''s ball all day long, Ruddy would have never let Bassong do that.

I''d have to see their goal again as my view was partially blocked, but it looked like Bunn got a decent hand to it so as such I''m sure he''ll be disappointed.

Bunn has done a cracking job standing in for the big man, I doubt there''s many better No. 2''s in the league, but there''s no place for sentiment in football, especially at the business end of the season. I doubt many would argue that Ruddy isn''t our best keeper so I''d definitely have him back next week, especially against a very physical Stoke side.

I think he will be really disappointed with today''s goal. I thought he was far better against arsenal.As I have said before, Bunn has really deputised well for JR, but that''s what he is, a NO.2 - allbeit a good one - but JR is our main man in goal, and I can''t wait to see him back.

Bunn has been outstanding for us and I feel comfortable with his presence.

Camp is a similar size and both are comparatively small.

Stoke will crowd he keeper and fire the crosses in to play on this but I think it''s too early for Ruddy.

Why is it too early for Ruddy? He played in the U21''s 12 days ago (will be almost 3 weeks by the time the Stoke game arrives) and again this week.

That''s the draw back with keepers these days. You have to be what? 6"4+ to have a chance to be a considered a No1 keeper.

Down the leagues there''s probably a fair number of good decent keepers but if they''re shorties at around 6" they''ve no hope of getting to the top.

I imagine, as harsh as it is on Bunn, it might be worth bringing in Ruddy against Stoke due to their aerial threat

2 games under Ruddy''s belt already and may get another under 21 game if there is one before Stoke. Need our best players and he''s the best keeper so get him in. All crucial games now

Maybe he wasn''t there to take the pressure off Bunn? Just a thought.

Personally if he is deemed fit I would play him in the next four matches, harsh on Bunn I am well aware but your best player needs to be in the side if fit, sentiment shouldn''t come into it.

As others have also mentioned Stokes height and physicality would also make me want Ruddy as Bunn struggles against it.

I thought bunns positioning was poor for the goal at no point does he fill me with confidence on crosses as he never really looks to come with any comviction or belief. he has done well in johns absence but he is no 2 and we need the big man back for stoke I feel

Stoke will do their homework. They will have seen a DVD of incidents like the West Brom game and know that Bunn is vulnerable under the high ball when you crowd him and put bodies around him. For tactical reasons more than anything I would bring Ruddy back for Stoke. Bunn has done an excellent job but we need to combat the physicality of Stoke particularly now Turner looks like he will be missing and we have a more junior centre half in Ryan Bennett playing.

If Hughton was looking for an out for Bunn then letting the goal in yesterday was the ideal opportunity to get Ruddy back in the team then yesterday was it.

Stoke are going to pump balls into our box for fun and we need a commanding keeper. Remember what happened to Bunn at West Ham?

There was also an incident yesterday where Bunn was very fortunate to get a free kick from a corner for an alleged foul by Pogrebnyak. This type of move is classic Stoke tactics.

Not to take anything away from his superb run in the team as he has exceeded my expectations of his performance, but Ruddy ahs to come back in, as I believe you always play your best players.

Our #3 let in a weak goal at Wigan a couple of weeks ago, and our #2 let in a weak one vs. Reading, goals that Ruddy most certainly would not have given up. If he''s fit enough to play for the U-21s, for God''s sake bring him back into our starting lineup.

Bunn has done ok, but the defense overall does better with Ruddy backing them up and commanding that part of the field.

I may be reading to much in to it but at the end of the game Bunn gave his shrt away to a fan and his gloves to a ball boy, just made me think he has played his last game for us (at home anyway), guessing he knows Ruddy will be back.

Also got me thnking that clubs will prob come for him in the summer he is to good to be a Number 2