Sign in to follow this  
ncfc1902

Bassong

Anyone thinks Bassong has been carrying a foot/ankle injury most of the season? I noticed on most games this year he looks uncomfortable at times including yesterday.

Been superb for us this season though, think he will be in top 3 for player of the season.

OTBC

Yeah I''ve noticed he''s been a bit laboured in his movements too recently. Was getting worried when it looked like he was going to get subbed off just after Turner did. Only four more games and he should have the summer to deal with any injuries properly.

Yeah, often thought he''s looked in trouble in the latter stages of games in recent months. Always seems to be able to move ok when it matters though. Huge, huge player for us.

Noted when Snoddy was taking the corners in the 2nd half yesterday he was doing the proverbial blowing out of his arse, hands on hips, chest heaving with exertion and looking grateful for the chance to stand still for a few seconds before he took them!

Yes, Seb looks as if he is being nursed through these games. Apart from his nosebleed yesterday, he went down a couple more times and looks as if he is nearly running on empty. But hell, what a player, what a player. Fantastic. He''ll have suitors in the Summer-and not just in England.

I think he''s my vote for POTS. But Snoddy and BJ running him very close.

Agreed with the above, has looked a little fragile since Christmas, but has still been giving is all. He''s so vital to the strength of our defence, like you say, four games to go, then he can put his feet up for a well deserved rest!