Sign in to follow this  
ARCHIEGEMMELL

An Over Reaction?

In response to the incident today and people proclaiming they would stop visiting Carrow Road if we were rich enough to sign Suarez...me thinks you are telling a few porkies. We all know football fans are

very fickle...just because he doesn''t play for Norwich it''s very easy to

cast doubt and to have your opinions on opposing  players. Now...I am

not condoning his behaviour today but to make this claim that you would

no longer support your club is a little condescending...when we all know

you still would!  Premier football today is not about morals,

righteous behaviour and doing the right thing...it''s pure and simply

about making as much wonga as you possibly can!  As long as

Suarez is putting the ball into the net on a regular basis...like he did

today then the establishment at Liverpool will not give two hoots

privately! It''s all about finishing as high up in this affluent league

as you possibly can.   Yes...he will probably get a peasants

fine and a two or three game ban but come next season he will still be

at Liverpool or an even bigger club on an even bigger salary and all of

the plaudits and pundits will be protesting from the roof tops about his

genius and his world wide class and will be eyeing him up for more

accolades and player of the season awards!

I wouldn''t like it if any of our players bit another player.

We aren''t a dirty side, all the players we''ve signed are good an honest people.

Suarez is an overpaid sewer rat who refuses to grow up. There''s no doubt he has the talent, but I wouldn''t want a player like that near our club.

I can''t see what people are complaining about. McNally said we wanted hungry players.[:D]

[quote user="ARCHIEGEMMELL"]In response to the incident today and people proclaiming they would stop visiting Carrow Road if we were rich enough to sign Suarez...me thinks you are telling a few porkies.

We all know football fans are very fickle...just because he doesn''t play for Norwich it''s very easy to cast doubt and to have your opinions on opposing  players. Now...I am not condoning his behaviour today but to make this claim that you would no longer support your club is a little condescending...when we all know you still would!

Premier football today is not about morals, righteous behaviour and doing the right thing...it''s pure and simply about making as much wonga as you possibly can!

As long as Suarez is putting the ball into the net on a regular basis...like he did today then the establishment at Liverpool will not give two hoots privately! It''s all about finishing as high up in this affluent league as you possibly can.

Yes...he will probably get a peasants fine and a two or three game ban but come next season he will still be at Liverpool or an even bigger club on an even bigger salary and all of the plaudits and pundits will be protesting from the roof tops about his genius and his world wide class and will be eyeing him up for more accolades and player of the season awards![/quote]

In the same way that I don''t much care for the Scottish football team , and usually support the opposition, but jumped out of my seat to clap your goal against the Dutch in 1978 Archie, I do have to give a nod to what is right above all other matters. Suarez biting people, even Eric Gates, would see me handing back my season ticket were he to play for City.

I agree with the consensus. Vile little scumbag who I wouldn''t want within 100 miles of City. I''d rather we were **** and went down than stayed up by signing scum like him and E H Diouf. 
It''s like bringing the world''s best magician to your kid''s birthday party despite knowing he was a convicted murderer. That''s how I see it anyway.