Sign in to follow this  
Skerritt

Sign KK up!

With Jacksons contract expiring, Martin most likely leaving, Bechio not really hitting the ground running (or so hughton doesn''t think so) and holt not pulling in the goals, I think we need to seal the 2m deal for KK. We do have Wolfy coming in but we are going to need more and KK has such a brilliant attitude and is an excellent athlete who will do very well for himself when he gets a bit of experience. To add to this, he is clearly a great presence in the changing room and is a real fans favourite as he likes to get the crowd going. Sign him up hoots!

[quote user="Skerritt"]With Jacksons contract expiring, Martin most likely leaving, Bechio not really hitting the ground running (or so hughton doesn''t think so) and holt not pulling in the goals, I think we need to seal the 2m deal for KK. We do have Wolfy coming in but we are going to need more and KK has such a brilliant attitude and is an excellent athlete who will do very well for himself when he gets a bit of experience. To add to this, he is clearly a great presence in the changing room and is a real fans favourite as he likes to get the crowd going. Sign him up hoots![/quote]

The important question is: Will he score 10-15 Premier League goals a season?

As 1 of 5 forwards in the squad he doesn''t need to. There''s more to being a forward than putting the ball in the net. With him settled in, a full pre season, and this seasons experience I see no reason why he wouldn''t get 5-10 and make up an important part of our forward unit next year, especially for that price. He''s got attributes that none of our other forwards have.

Holt, Kei, Becchio, RVW + 1 more.

I think he was awesome on Saturday never gave up on a ball , great link up play , so athletic and really deserved a goal. If he is reasonably priced its a no brainer for me he will always give us energy from the bench and we need at least 4 decent strikers. Sign him up !

I would say no, as much as i like him and as much as he seems to be good to have around the camp and puts a good shift in, im concerned at his lack of end product at the highest level.

We need bigger aspirations, we are now debt free at end of season with the largest pay cheque we will ever receive. Van Wolfswinkel at £8.5m is a step in the right direction. £2m is still a lot of money, id rather spend a bit extra, maybe £5-6m again and take a calculated risk on someone who could be the next Benteke.

If at the start of next season our strike force was Kamara, RVW, Holt and Becchio id be desparately dissapointed. Where are the goals going to come from?

[quote user="Capt_Canary"]If at the start of next season our strike force was Kamara, RVW, Holt and Becchio id be desparately dissapointed. Where are the goals going to come from?[/quote]Jesus.  Only a Norwich City fan could be "desperately dissapointed" with an exciting transfer record-smashing Dutch signing from the Portuguese league.I''d be mildly disappointed if RVW is the only addition we make, but "desperately disappointed"? Really?

[quote user="Skerritt"]With Jacksons contract expiring, Martin most likely leaving, Bechio not really hitting the ground running (or so hughton doesn''t think so) and holt not pulling in the goals, I think we need to seal the 2m deal for KK. [/quote]I don''t think it needs justification.  We should just sign him.  He''s going to improve with experience and further fitness, and has been instrumental in six or seven of our last eight goals.RVWKamaraHolt (?)Plus one moreWould be pretty mouthwatering.