Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for The Academy with the Pink un Pickers Week 36

Celtic to wrap up the SPL tile in style with a home win against Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Best of luck all PUP''s

Whoops! Detention for me. My selection is playing tonight. Can I change it to Gent v Lierse SK home win. Good luck! 

Evening one and all

MMMK - BARCELONA -v- Levante HOME WIN

MM - MARSEILLE -v- Brest HOME WIN

Good Luck everyone especially Meth :)

My lugs have been burning all week, and I reckon there comes a time in every man''s life when you got to put your money where your old mouth is, if you know what I mean.  So here we go and bloody good luck to all of you poor old buggers.

Norwich v Reading - HOME WIN.

Snodgrass and Bassong.

You heard it here first.  Get in there, you fúckers.  Never mind the danger.

I''m going for a home win for Olympiakos v. Panionios.

Olympiakos are W11 D2 L1 F32 A7 at home and Panionios are W3 D1 L10 F12 A25 away.

Good Luck, MethCanary!

Good evening Eddie and all PUPs

I''ve really enjoyed the last three days look at your varied selections from different leagues from around

the world and have come up with the following six selections, so here goes:

Albirex Niigate v Yokohama F Marinos - AWAY WIN (Ginger Pele)

Queens Park v East Stirling - HOME WIN (First Wazzock)

Moreirense v F C Porto - AWAY WIN (Mister Chops, AJ)

Roma v Pescara - HOME WIN (Swindon & Leeds Canary)

R B Leipzig v Torgelower SV - HOME WIN (Purple Canary)

Marseille v Brest - HOME WIN (Hissing Sid, Sports Desk Pete, Mandie Moo)

Hopefully these are all ok Eddie but if you have a problem with the Japanese game then

please replace it with Olympiakos to beat Panionois.

Thanks once again to everyone for your help and here''s hoping for a hat-trick for the PUPs

and maybe a hat-trick for one of our strikers tomorrow!!!

MC

Thank you for these Stephen. What a marvelous job you have done and it''s a very exciting bet which I think has a great chance of giving us our first ever hat-trick of wins.

It''s extra exciting because of the generosity of GingerPele who messaged me asking to double the bet on Wednesday and then sent a tenner via paypal. Quite fitting then that the final six should include his adventurous selection.

I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the return is a mouth watering £142.29 for our £20 stake. We get underway with Yokohama F Marinos at 11am tomorrow followed by R B Leipzig at 12:30, Queens Park at 3pm and F C Porto at 8:30. Hopefully we will be undefeated going in to Sunday when Roma kick off at 2pm and finally Marseille at 4pm.

So we''ve got a great weekend in store with the possibility of the hat-trick of wins and of course that win we need at Carrow Road.

Thanks again Meth and GPele. Good luck to all you PUPs and our beloved Canaries.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Thank you for these Stephen. What a marvelous job you have done and it''s a very exciting bet which I think has a great chance of giving us our first ever hat-trick of wins.

It''s extra exciting because of the generosity of GingerPele who messaged me asking to double the bet on Wednesday and then sent a tenner via paypal. Quite fitting then that the final six should include his adventurous selection.

I''ve placed the bet with Bet365 and the return is a mouth watering £142.29 for our £20 stake. We get underway with Yokohama F Marinos at 11am tomorrow followed by R B Leipzig at 12:30, Queens Park at 3pm and F C Porto at 8:30. Hopefully we will be undefeated going in to Sunday when Roma kick off at 2pm and finally Marseille at 4pm.

So we''ve got a great weekend in store with the possibility of the hat-trick of wins and of course that win we need at Carrow Road.

Thanks again Meth and GPele. Good luck to all you PUPs and our beloved Canaries.

[/quote]

Forgot the details[:$]

Bet Details

Date/Time

Stake

Return

Yokohama F-Marinos @ 13/10
Queen''s Park @ 4/11
FC Porto @ 2/9
Roma @ 1/6
RB Leipzig @ 1/6
Marseille @ 4/11
6 Folds, 1 bet * £20.00

19/04/2013 20:49:13

Total for this period

Sorry for the late call, serious internet malfunction.  Can I have a Barcelona win please Nutty.

That''s an absolutely amazing and generous gesture by GingerPele and i''m glad that I decided in the end

to go with his pick, as I was torn between it and my reserve pick of Olympiakos. Hopefully its a sign of a

good weekend ahead.

MC

Pete''s quaint little site was broken last night so I have rescued these picks from Facebook : -

Jed Exodus - Porto

Hughesy - Man Utd

FoneJacker - Roma

Was it a revenge attack after Mister picked over Archant''s relegation piece[:O]

[;)]

Barcelona win for me please   As always, here''s hoping for both a PUPs hat trick and a City win!!     Nutty, any news on this thread continuing for next season??

Statto - I will keep the thread going for as long as you PUPs want it. We won''t have any money carried over this season so will need the tenners from 40 for next. But we have at least 40 regulars so it shouldn''t be a problem[Y]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]http://www.flashscores.co.uk/ Scores for the game in Japan are on here, 0-0 after 21 mins at the moment.[/quote]

Half time and still 0-0, Albirex have had the best of it so far, hope Yokohama can pick it up in the second half or it

will beall over before it really gets started!!!

[quote user="MethCanary"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]http://www.flashscores.co.uk/ Scores for the game in Japan are on here, 0-0 after 21 mins at the moment.[/quote]

Half time and still 0-0, Albirex have had the best of it so far, hope Yokohama can pick it up in the second half or it

will beall over before it really gets started!!!

[/quote]GUTTED!!!!!!

Ahh that sucks. Said on the live score they''d won 7 away games in a row :( probably should have warned you not to use my pick, my form is dreadful, sorry.

Unlucky Meth and no sorrys GPele. The hat-trick obviously wasn''t meant to be. We know we can''t win every week. Four more weeks before the end and we can squeeze at least one more win in.

This week proved to be more difficult than the previous two so there was no disgrace in missing out on that elusive hat-trick. 41 PUPs gave a selection with 31 winning (76%). 25 different options were given to Meth of which 17 won (68%).

Tilly is still leading our PUPs League and there''s now just four weeks to go. Here''s the latest table showing those PUPs with at least 50% correct from at least half the available weeks : -

Til 1010343694%
Mr. Bump333692%
Herman171989%
Jed Exodus313686%
Beauseant303586%
Mister Chops293485%
Norfolkbroadslim283385%
Cosmic Twin303683%
Hissing Sid303683%
Statto303683%
Yankee Canary303683%
Sports Desk Pete151883%
Swindon222781%
gregt253181%
Newyorkcanary293681%
PurpleCanary 293681%
Scooby293681%
Hughesy283580%
Mandie Moo''s Mear Kat 253278%
Fonejacker273577%
Trent Canary162176%
Meth Canary222976%
Norfolkchance1273675%
Excited Canary212875%
Jellytot182475%
City-Til-I-Die253474%
NCFCStar253571%
nutty nigel253571%
Brendo162370%
GMF253669%
Newcastle Uni Canary202969%
Mandie Moo223269%
Graham Humphrey243569%
Snake-eyes152268%
Diesel Doris243667%
Kathy243667%
Lappinitup233566%
Bore Bore Bor203165%
1st Wazzock233664%
Leedscanary172763%
Vindo223661%
NWC183060%
Ginger Pele203656%
Twidio101953%
Chelle183551%

What a pleasant surprise to see i am top. [Y][:O] I wonder how the Pups Canary Challenge is shaping up or in fact the full Challenge ? [;)]

I think that there should be limits placed upon the number of times the following teams can be picked by each PUP -

- Man Utd

- Barcelona

- Real Madrid

- Bayern Munich

- PSG

- Porto

- Benfica

- Ajax

Then we would really see who the best pickers are!