Sign in to follow this  
Butterbean_Canary

Mohamed El-Nenny

According to his wiki page he has signed an agreement to sign for us on the 1st of July,

Could just be someone on a wind up,

I''ve never heard of him, anyone know anything about him?

Great player, I mentioned him after the Basle v Spurs game.

Not sure why someone would go on the wind up. Can''t see this being true though :( would be very much over the moon if this was true...

[quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]According to his wiki page he has signed an agreement to sign for us on the 1st of July,

I''ve never heard of him, anyone know anything about him?[/quote]

If you have not heard of him why exactly were you on his wiki page to be able to make this startling discovery.

[quote user="Sussexyellow"][quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]According to his wiki page he has signed an agreement to sign for us on the 1st of July,

I''ve never heard of him, anyone know anything about him?[/quote]

If you have not heard of him why exactly were you on his wiki page to be able to make this startling discovery.[/quote]

That was my initial thought but butterbean is not one to spout rubbish, I would imagine this is someone else''s work

Wiki as a source is about as reliable as a fiat punto

Someone posted it on Facebook with a link, sorry I was just the messenger

Every now and then I seem to get included in the NCFC facebook page, not every time just sometimes. I can''t even remember liking the page in the first place!

I understand that there is no real truth in wiki but you never know if he changed it himself? I just don''t know but someone changed it,

Thanks for the info SYG.

I think announcing something like the signing of RVW that early in the season, way before the transfer window is rather uncommon. Expect little transfer action until the close of season

[quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]

Every now and then I seem to get included in the NCFC facebook page, not every time just sometimes. I can''t even remember liking the page in the first place!

I understand that there is no real truth in wiki but you never know if he changed it himself? I just don''t know but someone changed it,

Thanks for the info SYG.

[/quote]

That ''someone'' who posted on facebook was also called butters! If you''re going to make up rubbish rumours and take the time to change wikipedia entries do it for someone worth while! and don''t use your own name! cretin!!

This board has nosedived in recent years shocking the toss thats written

[quote user="Thisisbabyish"][quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]

Thanks for the info SYG.

[/quote]

That ''someone'' who posted on facebook was also called butters! If you''re going to make up rubbish rumours and take the time to change wikipedia entries do it for someone worth while! and don''t use your own name! cretin!!

This board has nosedived in recent years shocking the toss thats written[/quote]

Lol, if you think it was me then thats up to you but it wasn''t. I''m called butterbean from my boxing days.