Sign in to follow this  
Browno

Ruddy

Ruddy

Will turn his back on football and become a goat herder in southern somalia, wont play for NCFC again this season.

(my information comes from a gut feeling, where did yours come from?)

Ruddy will probably play against Stoke. If not, then almost certainly against Villa at home.

This is a rumour the poster has clearly just made up but he might get lucky with it if Arsenal put in a bid in the summer, but after Richard Wright, I think Wenger may be put off English keepers.

[quote user="BWE"]Came from 2 people within the space of about 10 minutes.[/quote]LOL. One made it up and told the other...and then they both told you. [:D]

This is an old story dug up precisely as he is ready for a recall.

If they do actually want him and he wants to go then we can hardly hold him back.

£12m though.

What? ... Well he is England''s No.2 and pushing and if United were prepared to pay £18m for DeGea then Arsenal are doing  quite well IMO.

Well it wouldnt be a massive surprise, he''s got the ability to play for a top 6 side but i had hoped that 6 months out injured would have put off any suiters for another season. He wouldnt go somewhere to sit on the bench, he''s had enough of that but I do think he would walk into the arsenal first XI and therefore if they did want him fear he would go.

[quote user="BWE"]Ruddy over Szczęsny?[/quote]

I think so..just, but it doesnt matter what i think, its what wenger thinks and Szczesny only got back into the team last month due to a rib injury to fabinski so he obviously doesnt have complete faith of his manager.

gooners also interested in vorm so they are on a keeper hunt...

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]gooners also interested in vorm so they are on a keeper hunt...[/quote]

Julio Cesar is no doubt looking for another club today, Arsenal could do alot worse than picking him up.

I''m pretty sure Arsenal have just about been linked to every ''keeper going in the past half a year!

Flipping eck.

The OP has been told by two people, who obviously think he is gullible, inside ten minutes, the very same rumour from January . . . . .

If you want to get some rumours, go for the ones that are at least current and in the press! So far Arsenal have been linked with:

- Cesar

- Krul

- Begovic

- Vorm

- Valdes

- Reina

I think on their day, Cesar, Valdes and Reina are probably some of the world''s top keepers. If Cesar can recapture consistency and couple it with some of his outstanding performances this season he would surely be the best bet. I can''t see QPR wanting to hold onto him or some of their other more expensive stars in the summer and will just want to trim a very large wage bill.