Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

Is it pathetic of me to consider...

going to Wigan v Aston Vile on the final day instead of Norwich at Man City?The way I see it:1. There''s going to be more riding on the game for both teams rather than Norwich (who will be safe by then!) at Manchester City.2. Tickets in the Wigan end are a lot cheaper than games at the Etihad.3. There''s the point that Vile might be safe by the final day so I''ll leave it until their games against Sunderland and of course us before consider going. Wigan wont exactly sell out...I have to say I''m awfully tempted to go..

I don''t understand how either could be considered "pathetic"What an odd thing to say.

[quote user="morty"]I don''t understand how either could be considered "pathetic"What an odd thing to say.[/quote]Couldnt think of another way of phrasing the question.I''d go to Man City but for the ridiculous ticket prices.

[quote user="Grant Holts 3 year contract"][quote user="morty"]I don''t understand how either could be considered "pathetic"What an odd thing to say.[/quote]Couldnt think of another way of phrasing the question.I''d go to Man City but for the ridiculous ticket prices.[/quote]Oh I actually read your post wrong, sorry.Watch the Norwich game in the pub?Frankly if Wigan were playing in my back garden, I''d shut the curtains.

Personally if I wasn''t going to the Etihad I''d probably watch it all on TV.

I guess if Wigan v Villa is the crucial game for relegation it may have more entertainment value and the ManC tickets are a silly price, so fair enough, but I probably wouldn''t go along as a neutral if I could see my team play that day.

Sadly for the TV people there''s no way the drama of last year is going to be repeated as it''s just going to be a case of where the Champ League places end up (yawn) and maybe one relegation spot if any.

[quote user="morty"]Frankly if Wigan were playing in my back garden, I''d shut the curtains.[/quote]

[:D]

I''m going to wait until they''ve played Sunderland and then Norwich before buying train and match tickets (if I decide to go!)There is two weeks between the game at FCR and the DW stadium which leaves me enough time to buy both.