Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

FA Youth Cup Final tickets - Deadline tonight

http://www.canaries.co.uk/news/article/fayc-final-h-tickets-781943.aspx
Monday April 29th: 19:45 Kick off
I cant go to this one but thought I''d put the link up as some might find it useful.
Tickets are Free to ST holders, £2 for everyone else.
ST holders need to claim their ticket by 6pm tonight.
I know if you forget then it''s only £2 but it adds up if you''re taking the family with you or whatever.
Let''s have an even bigger crowd for the final and give the lads an atmosphere to savour.

I have mine sorted.The last game was amazing, I hope we get an even bigger crowd this time.In this world of expensive football, 2 quid is an absolute bargain!

Especially as it was a lot of fun, and the quality of football at times was actually quite good.

Plus, we get to see our beloved Norwich in a final of sorts!

[quote user="AJ"]Especially as it was a lot of fun, and the quality of football at times was actually quite good.

Plus, we get to see our beloved Norwich in a final of sorts![/quote]And before Saturdays game, it was probably the best atmosphere I have seen at Carrow road all season!

I''m sure I read on here for the semi-final there was a deadline for ST holders getting free tickets. Was that stopped? Because got mine on the morning of the game and was still free.

Really annoyed I can''t make this, two deadlines the next two days :( Whens the second leg at Chelsea? Might go to that instead.

[quote user="morty"]I have mine sorted.

The last game was amazing, I hope we get an even bigger crowd this time.

In this world of expensive football, 2 quid is an absolute bargain!

[/quote]

Got mine this morning, round to Block C of the Lower Barclay already and still a week to go, so fingers crossed we get that bumper crowd! 

[quote user="Albyella"]I can''t get to home leg, but I prob can get to away leg - anyone know when that is?[/quote]I don''t think the date has been announced yet.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Albyella"]I can''t get to home leg, but I prob can get to away leg - anyone know when that is?[/quote]I don''t think the date has been announced yet.[/quote]
Not been arranged as yet, the club will put up details when it''s confirmed. I''d think it''s quite likely to be sorted by Wednesday at latest (that''s just me speculating though)

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Albyella"]I can''t get to home leg, but I prob can get to away leg - anyone know when that is?[/quote]I don''t think the date has been announced yet.[/quote]
Not been arranged as yet, the club will put up details when it''s confirmed. I''d think it''s quite likely to be sorted by Wednesday at latest (that''s just me speculating though)
[/quote]

Thanks - will keep an eye out for the date...wonder what sort of turn out there will be at Stamford Bridge?

[quote user="Albyella"][quote user="kick it off"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Albyella"]I can''t get to home leg, but I prob can get to away leg - anyone know when that is?[/quote]I don''t think the date has been announced yet.[/quote]
[/quote]

Thanks - will keep an eye out for the date...wonder what sort of turn out there will be at Stamford Bridge?[/quote]I think this very much depends on the score in the first leg.Without being negative, I reckon Chelsea are going to muller us lol. but frankly there is no shame whatsoever in having the second best youth team in the entire country.

[/quote]

I went and got it yesterday morning Morty along with eleven other tickets.Our gang just keeps getting bigger and bigger and imagine how big the circle would be. [:P][;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

I went and got it yesterday morning Morty along with eleven other tickets.Our gang just keeps getting bigger and bigger and imagine how big the circle would be. [:P][;)]

[/quote]

Thanks for the nod yesterday Tilly - got tickets in the City Stand/Snakepit rather than the N & P. Cheers

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

As there''s 12 of you it should be The Disciples, The Jurors or (my favourite) The Dirty Dozen.

Just got tickets, in the Jarrold (i might be wrong, but that''s how it sounded cos he was so very cheerful!!!). If they''ve opened that place then the attendance will likely be 15000+

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

Thanks for the nod yesterday Tilly - got tickets in the City Stand/Snakepit rather than the N & P. Cheers

[/quote]

A pleasure M''Lud. I must say i was surprised to see you driving,i take your driver was day off.[;)]

McNally tweeted saying that Jarrod might be open for the youth game as tickets were selling well - so you may well be right!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]H Block has been opened up.[/quote]

Is Bea Smith still top-dog?

No doubt the stewards will be the Freak and Vinegar Tits....

left it late as I cant go...will be in Vegas. son just said he can go so trying to get on website for a couple of tickets , we both went to the SF, was a great night.

Looks like the website has crashed !!!!!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Where we sitting?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote]

A pleasure M''Lud. I must say i was surprised to see you driving,i take your driver was day off.[;)]

[/quote]Yes, was slumming it yesterday - it was my driver''s mother''s funeral so I let him have half a day off......... damn slacker!!!!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Where we sitting?
[/quote]

Thorpe Corner otherwise known as The Snakepit.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Where we sitting?[/quote]

[/quote]I think the only stand I haven''t sat in before lol. Do I need to wear Burberry?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Where we sitting?
[/quote]

[/quote]

I think the only stand I haven''t sat in before lol. Do I need to wear Burberry?
[/quote]

Fetch me my angry trousers............

[quote user="Kathy "][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Where we sitting?[/quote]

[/quote]I think the only stand I haven''t sat in before lol. Do I need to wear Burberry?[/quote]

Fetch me my angry trousers............

[/quote]Hehehe[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Where we sitting?
[/quote]

[/quote]

I think the only stand I haven''t sat in before lol. Do I need to wear Burberry?
[/quote]

Gaz is in our gang so obviously it will have to be Moncler.[:D]

Anyone news on the away leg yet? Will it be monday 6th May? I live in London and would be very keen to go to this..