Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

Who tickles your fancy!!

Not a bad call and definitely worth seeing how much they would be willing to sell him for.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]What does everyone think about Jordan Rhodes? Worth another look?[/quote]

Too expensive for what he offers - he cost nearly as much as RvW - no contest.   Much better VFM elsewhere.

Marco Sau would be my first choice as a striker option. Banging them in for Cagliari in Serie A, and would command a similar fee to the likes of Jordan Rhodes or Gary Hooper. Both footed, great technique and young(ish).

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]21 appearances by a player who''s spent most of the season on the bench is impressive work...especially when the only defender who''s played more (Mariappa) has managed just 8 games extra than Pearce has...That aside I think Pearce is a decent defender at a good age and would be a good squad player on a free for sure.[/quote]
Thats what I get for not researching things... [:P]

This is the summer to attract talented players in foreign leagues with relatively low transfer fees and much improved wages - as we have with RvW;  I cant see us signing too many from these shores - nor many than we will have heard of.