Sign in to follow this  
SYG

What time is the press conference today?

Hopefully find out how long Turner will be missing for.

I do hope it''s only the one game...

[quote user="crabbycanary"]If he is, then that looks like he might be signing permanently (2+2 and all that)[/quote]Not just me then lol!*Eagerly watches Twitter feed*

[quote user="morty"][quote user="crabbycanary"]If he is, then that looks like he might be signing permanently (2+2 and all that)[/quote]

Not just me then lol!

*Eagerly watches Twitter feed*
[/quote]

Just saw this, as I posted on the other thread his ''THANK YOU'' tweet suggested to me that this has been confirmed with the player. We shall see soon I guess.

HE just said "If staying would be helpful to me, my family and the Club, it''s not something I would be opposed to."

[quote user="Nicko"]HE just said "If staying would be helpful to me, my family and the Club, it''s not something I would be opposed to."[/quote]Standard hedging your bets stuff lol.

and also "Getting a point against @stokecity would put us in a good position."

Aiming high then...

[quote user="Nicko"]and also "Getting a point against @stokecity would put us in a good position." Aiming high then...[/quote]

I''m sure that he would love to score the winner against Stoke - if only to prove a point (and rub it in a bit!). I''m sure he is also aware that a draw at Stoke is far better for us than for Stoke.

Sensible thing to say really, of course we want all three points, but in perspective a point away from home against a team in a similar position to us is very good