Sign in to follow this  
Bobert

So where is Plan "A", Plan "B" or any other plan for next season.

No noise from the Board is there. Nothing about what they expect of the Club next year so maybe we ought to tell them what they need tio detail when they come back from their hols!

A) We need to be in the top 10 at the end of next season

B) We need to have better facilities for the fans and that means bigger stands, more parking, escalators and lifts, better food in the ground.

C0 We need a bigger shop with more staff on match days

D) We need safer walk ways to and from the ground before and at the end of games

E) We need our own TV station as the BBC and ITV do not seem to be able to provide

F) We need bigger and better fan bases overseas especially in China, Africa and South America

H) We need a City Council that is proud of the Club and appreciates the Clubs pomotion of the City

I) We need to know what the succession plans are for the shares that Delia and her husband hold

J) We need cleaner, bigger and better TOILETS too!

[quote user="Bobert"]

No noise from the Board is there. Nothing about what they expect of the Club next year so maybe we ought to tell them what they need tio detail when they come back from their hols!

B) We need to have better facilities for the fans and that means bigger stands, more parking, escalators and lifts, better food in the ground.

D) We need safer walk ways to and from the ground before and at the end of games

E) We need our own TV station as the BBC and ITV do not seem to be able to provide

F) We need bigger and better fan bases overseas especially in China, Africa and South America

H) We need a City Council that is proud of the Club and appreciates the Clubs pomotion of the City

I) We need to know what the succession plans are for the shares that Delia and her husband hold

[/quote]

How about some additional hand driers?

[quote user="Webbo118"][quote user="Bobert"]

[/quote]

How about some additional hand driers?

[/quote]If the club had any ambition they should be buying some of those fancy Dyson blade hand driers.

Do they work morty? Looked a bit scary to me so dried my hands on my jeans.

Well somebody else''s coat to be precise:-)

[quote user="Herman "]Do they work morty? Looked a bit scary to me so dried my hands on my jeans.

Well somebody else''s coat to be precise:-)[/quote]Oh aye, they are very good, and superior to a coat for hand drying.Unless someone had a coat made out of a towel, then I''m not so sure.

[quote user="Herman "]Do they work morty? Looked a bit scary to me so dried my hands on my jeans.

Well somebody else''s coat to be precise:-)[/quote]Well they''re not half as scary as that monster in the Gents at the Coach & Horses.Got the power and decibels of a jet engine so there''s no need to worry that it won''t dry your hands because if you''re not careful it''ll blow ''em clean off !!

The OP needs to read my thread about asking silly questions or stating silly things.

Top ten!! I''d love to see that, and whilst it is possible, it is a bit of a leap from survival scraps two seasons in a row.

Small wonder we are "Little ol Norwich" all the fan''s are asking for is a Dyson hand dryer and a vegetarian pie at half time! Still I remember Colin Chapman coming back from Japan and asking for a 50 year budget and he did not last the year out. Perhaps it is just as well we are modest in our desires.

[quote user="Bobert"]

[/quote]More seriously;To get Top 10 would require significant investment in players and a higher wage bill.That would appear to be directly challenged by the cost of the building work you specify (escalators?).So which is it to be - squad improvements, or - dare I say it - tangible fixed assets?

"and Smith must score"

"Herman "Do they work morty? Looked a bit scary to me so dried my hands on my jeans.

Well somebody else''s coat to be precise:-)

Well they''re not half as scary as that monster in the Gents at the Coach & Horses.Got the power and decibels of a jet engine so there''s no need to worry that it won''t dry your hands because if you''re not careful it''ll blow ''em clean off !!

Haha.

One of the first things I learnt at work was not to stick your hands in noisy machinery.

Also talking of pies. What was in Saturdays one? It didn''t smell too good.

[quote user="Bobert"]Small wonder we are "Little ol Norwich" all the fan''s are asking for is a Dyson hand dryer and a vegetarian pie at half time! Still I remember Colin Chapman coming back from Japan and asking for a 50 year budget and he did not last the year out. Perhaps it is just as well we are modest in our desires.[/quote]I, obviously wrongly, assumed your thread was tongue in cheek.[:)]

[quote user="Bobert"]

[/quote]We need a couple more points before any of this becomes in any way relevant.

How about we get the seventh letter of the bleedin'' alphabet before we worry about the Council and their french potatoes!

The water in the gents is hotter than the sun - We need someone to turn the temperature down

Some of the girls at the refreshment bars are starting to look a bit tired - We need to update them with younger models

We are one of the only grounds in the Premiership without a big screen - We need to put one in front of the N&P stand, lets face it those behind it won''t miss anything

I can''t get onto NCFC''s wireless internet - We need the passcode

I can''t park outside the turnstile for the upper barclay - We need my own car parking space, with the club employing someone to clean it for me.

The matchday music is like something off a poor 90''s movie soundtrack (see American Pie) - we need someone with a bit of musical taste and an idea about how to whip up a crowd

We haven''t reached the Champions League yet - We need Delia to start putting some money into the club and buying the likes of Robin Van Persie and Gareth Bale so we can compete

The pitch is looking a bit rubbish at the moment - We need Alan Titchmarsh and the team from Groundforce to come and have a look at it for us, Charlie ''I''m not wearing a bra'' Dimmock will be able to put a few water features around the corner flag

I don''t get quite enough emails from the club - We need to receive hourly emails with the clubs plans for the next hour i.e. Dear Loyal Supporter, In the next hour I will be putting in a bid for Loic Remy then taking my morning dump in the referee changing rooms Yours, David McNally

and perhaps most concerning:

We no longer have the majorettes at half time - We need to get them back and I think a cross-section of the crowd should be allowed to judge (X Factor style) what girls should be in the majorettes team as there were some proper stinkers last time out

I find my lounge most acceptable, although the free half time bovril has on occasions not been properly stirred. We do sometimes get oikes from the stands trying to blag their way in, but they are swiftly removed by the immaculately turned out staff that protect us from these types.

We need to by Robert Lewandowski, rumour has it, he''d love a move to England.A big screen for half-time highlights?Or maybe the hand dryer will do.Btw. top ten finish is not beyond imagination: Swansea is 9th with 42 points. If we managed to win our home fixture against them, and Holt would have scored from the spot against Southampton (to mention two realistic eventualities), we would be sitting in Swansea''s position now.

Why is the OP obviously ''trolling'' BW? Just because you disagree with someone that doesn''t make them a troll?

Because ref nobody, absouletly nobody can possibly complain about needing a bigger club shop, having our own TV station, bigger foreign fan bases and better efffin toilets!

Either this is one very, very over-ambitious fan, somebody who''s ran out of excuses to complain, or a troll.

[quote user="BWs Cat "]Because ref nobody, absouletly nobody can possibly complain about needing a bigger club shop, having our own TV station, bigger foreign fan bases and better efffin toilets!

Either this is one very, very over-ambitious fan, somebody who''s ran out of excuses to complain, or a troll.[/quote]Where''s City 1st? Seems like you need some guidance on this one BWC. [:$]