Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

OT Lewandowski

Rumor is he''s following Götze to Bayern. With Gomez being offered a spot at ChelseaThe Bayern team next year could be this...                         Neuer       Lahm  Dante  Boateng  Alaba                  Schweinsteiger                  Robben Ribery          Lewandowski    Mandzukic Nothing short of phenomenal

Whilst I agree with your assesment of phenomenal, I wouldn''t agree that''s the first choice Bayern side and you only got 10.

3 CM''s would be Martinez and Kros along with Schweingster.

Gotze is ahead of Robben and probably so are Shaqiri and Mueller.

Robben has started quite a few games from the bench this season, and I''m not sure they see him as automatic first choice and wouldn''t be surprised to see him leave. Did have a great game tho.

So many world class players, and they all play as a team (well ok maybe not Ribery/Robben)

Haha yeah. Sorry only just noticed that. They really are a great team to watch. Their last 10 games record is crazy. Most games have resulted in at least a +4 advantage to bayern.

Lewandowski could win the champions league this season. Can''t see him going to Liverpool who most likely won''t have any European football next season.

It''s more likely to be Man Utd, Barcelona, PSG. Someone like that.

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]Rumor is he''s following Götze to Bayern. With Gomez being offered a spot at ChelseaThe Bayern team next year could be this...                         Neuer       Lahm  Dante  Boateng  Alaba                  Schweinsteiger                  Robben Ribery          Lewandowski    Mandzukic Nothing short of phenomenal[/quote]
They''ve already signed Gotze as well.Although I''m fairly sure United have got Lewandowski

Dortmund are actually my second team.Lewandowski will go to the Prem I think. Dortmund fans already feel the cup has been over shadowed by the Goze move. Losing Lewandowski to Bayern would just be terrible !Great few days for German football though, and to think Khaidera and Ozil were playing for Real as well !

If they win the CL this year, I can see them winning it again next year too

If he is going to move, personally I''d love to see Lewa in the Prem so would be happy if he went to United. Wouldn''t want him in a Liverpool shirt though, I despise that club and as he''s the talisman of the Polish national team, seeing him play for the scouse scum would be devastating.
Ideally would like to see him stay at Dortmund to be honest but doesn''t sound likely to happen, would prefer to see the 3 Poles stick together.