Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Nathan Redmond

Read today in a couple of papers that we''ve had him watched a few times and are competing with Fulham and one other club for his services in the summer.

Birmingham need to sell him as he and Butland are BCFC''s biggest player assets.

With Snodgrass and E.Bennett competing for that right winger role at the moment, if we bring in Redmond, does that mean curtains for Bennett? I like his attitude but he isn''t the player I thought he would be for us.

I''d love it if Redmond was brought in during the summer. Also think Pilkington needs some competition on the left side of midfielder.

I think if we let Bennett go, it wouldn''t damage our changes of staying up next season, whereas I think Redmond would be a big asset. Or is their a case for Bennett being a backup for Wes? Maybe his future is playing behind the front one or two.

I''d like to see Redmond join if the price is right.
Just a note, but you do realise Butland went to Stoke in January right? He''s back at Birmingham but only on loan.

And, from what I''ve seen of Redmond, I think he is good enough, but only time will tell. How do you know if these people aren''t given the chance. Always going to be an element of risk but sometimes that risk turns out to be more than worth it.