Sign in to follow this  
Militant Canary

Sebastian Rudy

Hey, hey!

Been talking with some of my German friends. They understand we''ve been scouting Hoffenheim in recent weeks. They think we''re looking at Sebastian Rudy.

Hoffenheim have had a terrible season and, despite doing well last season, face relegation. Rudy himself has had a dodgy time of late, and has just come back from a long injury suffered at the end of 2012.

Good player. 23 years old defensive midfielder.

Really can''t be sure that there is anything to this, of course. Just passing on what I''ve been told.

Would be happy with a signing like this. Looks like a good prospect and we could use another player who sounds like Ruddy in the team.

How you get a rude and a reckless?Don''t you be so crude and a fecklessYou been drinking brew for breakfastRudie can''t failSo we replyI know that my life make you nervousBut I tell you that I can''t live in serviceLike the doctor who was born for a purposeRudie can''t failI went to the market to realize my soul''Cause what I need I just don''t haveFirst they curse, then they press me till I hurtWe say Rudie can''t failWe hear them sayin''Now first you must cure your temperThen you find a job in the paperYou need someone for a saviorOh, Rudie can''t failWe replyNow we get a rude and a recklessWe been seen lookin'' cool an'' a specklessWe been drinking brew for breakfastSo Rudie can''t fail

Busdapest,Quite - imagine a match day squad with a Ruddy, Rudy and Rudd as well as a pair of Bennetts and a Barnett!

Norfolkbroadslim,I am praying that somewhere out there, a player called Rudy Sebastian or Ruud Van Sebastian or Sebatsian Bennett exists!!Apologies to the OP - sounds like a decent inexpensive player, please update if you hear anymore about this. Also, is there any chance that we are looking at other Hoffenheim players?

[quote user="Louis Cyphre"]Busdapest,Quite - imagine a match day squad with a Ruddy, Rudy and Rudd as well as a pair of Bennetts and a Barnett![/quote]We''d become a commentator''s nightmare!

Is another defensive Midfielder a priority not sure myself. We need cover at CB, LB a bit more creativity in Midfield and some pace, possibly another striker as well

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]We have two defensive midfielders, getting one in that could pass forward would help.[/quote]

Agree, although removing the word "forward" from that sentence, maybe more accurate...............

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Is another defensive Midfielder a priority not sure myself. We need cover at CB, LB a bit more creativity in Midfield and some pace, possibly another striker as well[/quote]definitely. a DM that can defend and attack with an array of passing skills would do away with the need for two DMs to play, thus increasing our attacking options. this is a must if we are to get the best out of RvW next season.