Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Normal service resumed for Norwich

After a win last week, normal service resumed with poor tactics, poor subs and going into the game looking for a point this week.

Well done Chris. Well done. Oh and thanks. You''re great. So brilliant. Really hope you stay for years to come. I''d like you to stay even when we''re in League 1 travelling to away grounds and hoping for a point and coming away with nothing. We love you.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]After a win last week, normal service resumed with poor tactics, poor subs and going into the game looking for a point this week. Well done Chris. Well done. Oh and thanks. You''re great. So brilliant. Really hope you stay for years to come. I''d like you to stay even when we''re in League 1 travelling to away grounds and hoping for a point and coming away with nothing. We love you.[/quote]

Well said.[Y]

Yes a poor away performance. Thats been fairly common.

But, it isn''t normal service.

Please go and re-watch Swansea and Arsenal. Also Sunderland & Everton.

I believe those four games, along with Reading, before today were five of our last seven games? Wigan and Southampton being the others?

Well, if you think today is normal service. Please explain those five games.

Normal service resumed by OP. He is a negative tw@t and slags off "his" club. Some supporter eh.

GP wrote:

Please go and re-watch Swansea and Arsenal. Also Sunderland & Everton.

HISTORICAL results are not a way to look at us staying up. We are in the mire once again, two wins from 16 is Hughtons latest stats - how many managers have NCFC sacked with better stats? The man quite simply does not have a clue.

City 2nd.

He does quite clearly have a clue. And when we stay up, i''ll re-direct you to this post if you stick around.

I''ll be interested to see what the fans who bothered to travel to Stoke have to say, rather than the usual keyboard warriors who pipe up with doom and gloom at the first opposition corner.

Becchio bought just to make up numbers in squad?

You don''t win at Stoke by matching the way they play. Teams that win at Stoke play football.

Just got in, didn''t hear or see the game.

Normal service has well and truly been resumed. According to the BBC, not one shot on taget.