Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Fao: This Message Board

well, along with the board being behind and going down alot recently, i have experianced quite a few bugs.

One of the main ones that is bugging me is the page numbers. In this "have your say" forum for example a topic lets say has 3 pages, but on the main page it only displays the topic name and the pages 1 and 2 next to it. Where is the three?

Also, sometimes you can endlessly scroll through the topic pages which are all blank, say the post has 2 pages, you can scroll to any page higher than that, and its just blank, and yet you can keep moving through the pages.

So, i think we should build up a collection of bugs and try and get this board fixed!

and this board seems to be abit slow at the moment. At times, it can be really slow! (like now)

Also, while i think of it, when you sometimes reply (i think this is normally with a quoted reply) the page loads, and you cannot type in the field where you write your reply message. Only after pressing back and then trying again can i then reply. Although this does not happen that often, still a wierd bug that is really annoying at times!

[quote]and this board seems to be abit slow at the moment. At times, it can be really slow! (like now) Also, while i think of it, when you sometimes reply (i think this is normally with a quoted reply) the ...[/quote]

All the Arcant sites are slow A.J. 

Eastern Daily Press, Evening News, Pink-un are about the slowest on the web most days, still they are my most liked visits, so can''t complain too much.

If I use my computer at home (which runs Windows 98 so is a bit old) I can''t see any usernames on the left hand side which is more annoying than you might imagine. This might be a bug with my PC rather than the site though.

I also can''t see posters names on the left on my laptop, although I can on my girlfriend''s. It is driving me mad. I am no PC expert, but have enabled all I can see to enable and have the Pinkun as a ''trusted site''. I am using Windows XP. Any help very gratefully received!!