Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

James Vaughan

This is 4th time i have posted this on different threads so again i say...........Vaughan will not be playing for Norwich again as his other half hated it down here and after a couple of months took their kids and moved back to Liverpool.This is why he moved to Huddersfield just an hour or so along the M62 from home. Nothing to do with football and whether Hughton rates him it is about personal family issues.

Fair enough Til.

It was a slightly tongue in cheek post from me really. Still - the more goals he scores the bigger the fee we can get for him if he doesn''t play for us again.

He''s just added another 500,000 onto his value! Not that we should be concerned as we will be in the top flight with the Wolf!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]This is 4th time i have posted this on different threads so again i say...........Vaughan will not be playing for Norwich again as his other half hated it down here and after a couple of months took their kids and moved back to Liverpool.This is why he moved to Huddersfield just an hour or so along the M62 from home. Nothing to do with football and whether Hughton rates him it is about personal family issues.[/quote]When I saw his MOTM performance in Gleisdorf against Hertha, and after scoring a brace  he kicked the post in anger for missing a third chance, he looked absolutely keen to impress. I always assumed it was Houghton''s decision tosend him on loan due to injury concerns, other than that I saw no reason for him to prefer Jackson (and Kane) over him.

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]CJF - Who are you talking about? Vaughan or Becchio ? Or both?[/quote]Vaughan...  I thought he looked like a player with a lot of running in him, a big trier, but lacking the required skill and technique.On Becchio, not really seen him play much.  Plucking any player out of the Championship at 29 is always going to be a risk, I did not think he would make the grade given his record.  In the end he has had 163 minutes football since arriving in the transfer window, not even two games worth.  I wouldn''t want to judge him on the basis of so few appearances.

I''d be disappointed if he does go, because I think Vaughan has still got a lot of potential to fulfill here. I think he is a genuine goal scorer, and something different we could have done with this season up front.

But of course if he does go, we should be able to command a good transfer fee back for him. I wouldn''t put it past Huddersfield to bid for him if they stay up

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]Pleased for him, i hope he scores another next week and adds £££''s to his transfer price [:)][/quote]This

Screw his family, he''s contracted here. Shouldn''t have agreed to sign for us if his girlfriend or whoever didn''t like it. Pathetic.

Regardless of the personal reasons he''s not the answer for us.

He agreed to sign for us. I''m sorry but its pathetic that now he''s crying about missing home. Grow up.

[quote user="Nicko"]He agreed to sign for us. I''m sorry but its pathetic that now he''s crying about missing home. Grow up.[/quote]I''m sorry pal, but you haven''t got a clue.A serious issue like this in a player''s personal life is likely to have a big impact to him on the pitch. Speaking purely from my own personal life, if MY wife was seriously unhappy after we''d moved somewhere for a new job, then unless it was financially impossible to change - I''d look to move back as well (assuming she''d given things a fair chance or there was a genuinely good reason for not liking it).She obviously had no idea if she''d like it until he moved here, and after a short time she obviously didn''t - for whatever reason. This isn''t a crime, nor something that she or Vaughan should be castigated for. Sometimes moves just don''t work for one party or another (club, player etc), and if that happens you look for the most amicable solution that works for all involved.We''re likely to sell him on to another club (I assume she''ll have some input on where she might be happy to go), and that''s the end of it as far as I''m concerned.Absolutely no need to blow it out of all proportion and make insulting comments about the guy because of it.

[quote user="Nicko"]He agreed to sign for us. I''m sorry but its pathetic that now he''s crying about missing home. Grow up.[/quote]

Ridiculous.

If you took a job miles from home relocated  and then found your family hated it, would you force them to stay and suffer or would you put you family first and move back.

James Vaughan seems to want his cake and eat it.

Happy to be a professional footballer who our Club  paid a fairly high fee for, happy no doubt to take his cut from that fee, whilst spending so much time on the injured list and being paid exceptionally well and benefitting from from the time, trouble, expense and expertise of our medical staff, he then turns round and bleats about not liking us.

I don''t like him much either. Get rid say, I with the priority being to recoup some of our outlay. 

Not his fault being injured of course, but what a piddle taker. Reminds me of a certain Gerry Howshall donkeys years ago. Both donkeys as well IMO

13 goals in a full championship season is not that much to write home about. I know he has been injured as well, but surely his history is part of the point?