Sign in to follow this  
Olly

Villa at home - lineup?

Next week is a big game, obviously!

The way we set up against Villa in the cup at home, was with 2 up top in Holt/Morison. And well, we all know how that turned out!

So for next week I''d like to see this

Ruddy (if fully fit)

Martin---Turner---Bassong---Whittaker

-------------Tettey---Johnson---------------

Snoddy----------Hoolahan-----------Pilks

----------------------Holt-------------------------

A return to the team midfield that did well earlier in the season, Hoolahan has to come back in for me. I''ve gone with Holt up top, but it might be time to give Becchio a go. Kamara to start on the bench for me.

Obviously Turner/Bassong may not be fit, but I don''t even want to contemplate what the score will be like if they''re not!

How would you guys set up next week?

To be honest, I''m at a bit of a loss. However we set up, two, three or even four up front they will likely be asked to sit back negating the amount we have up front. I''ve no confidence if we''ll score in any given game, or who will be the scorer. But yeah, I''d probably go with that formation and players and just hope they have the freedom to get forward and attack.

Yes, because we haven''t scored five in our last four games at all have we...

I seriously hope you were being sarcastic. Because that level of negativity with that statement at this current time is a bit silly.

Ruddy

Martin bassong turner whittaker

Snodgrass johnson tettey pilkington

Hoolahan holt

If bassong and turner out then,

Whittaker bennett Martin garrido

That''s all well and good, but then we have a game where we don''t look like scoring at all and I''ve no idea if we will carry that into our next game or not.

[quote user="Stig"]That''s all well and good, but then we have a game where we don''t look like scoring at all and I''ve no idea if we will carry that into our next game or not.[/quote]

Well we didn''t last time that happened, because we scored two in the next game...

Then I''ve got my fingers crossed that will be the same again and we won''t concede more than one... is that alright?