Sign in to follow this  
city_lad

FAO Web team: The Canary Preview

do we have a date for when this is scheduled to be published? Always a great read and gets you in the mood for the new season! i have quite a collection now dating back to 2000-01 season

[quote]Monday, July 25.[/quote]

Is there likely to be a squad photo poster included this year? (unlike last years! )

Evil twin - Seems daft to have two in the space of a few days when Jason joins on Thursday/Friday so they may come out for the cameras then...

Alex - If the photo is taken before July 25 then I imagine it''ll be in the Preview. If not it''ll appear in both the EDP and the EN (like last year).

[quote]Evil twin - Seems daft to have two in the space of a few days when Jason joins on Thursday/Friday so they may come out for the cameras then... Alex - If the photo is taken before July 25 then I imagi...[/quote]

Riteo, cheers Pete.

[quote]Evil twin - Seems daft to have two in the space of a few days when Jason joins on Thursday/Friday so they may come out for the cameras then... Alex - If the photo is taken before July 25 then I imagi...[/quote]

if its in the preview it might persuade me to buy it again this yeah (hint hint!!!)