Sign in to follow this  
6088m canary

Snoddy the petulent

This is by no means a rant or a scapegoating.  Snoddy has obviously been one of our top five performers this season.However, will someone on the management team please tell him to shut his gob during games!!!  Getting to the point that even Holt pushed him away from the referee yesterday.  He never stops backchatting the ref and picks up so many stupid bookings.  Honestly do think he''ll get a second yellow for dissent before too long.  Throwing his arms around in a tantrum after every foul he commits and same reaction when he gets a bad pass from a team mate are not helping anyone.

He looks like the sort of kid who smoked Marlboro reds in the bike shed, had a 50cc Moped, a bumfluff moustache and was called "Dave".  Went on to become a scaffolder or kitchen porter.  You know the sort.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]My player of the season. I prefer passionate to petulant. [/quote]
Yeah... no. He is a gobshite most of the time and it really infuriates me to see him constantly gobbing off when he has clearly done wrong. If he focused that much energy on his crossing/passing we might get more out of him.

A work colleague who is a Leeds fan asked me recently what had happened to Snodgrass, said he didn''t used to argue with refs so much. I don''t know what his discipline was like at Leeds, can anyone remember noticing?

Actually, I was wondering the other day when both Snoddy and Holt managed to bag another booking - do people know if any of our guys currently in danger of a suspension? Some can''t be too far off.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/stats/2012-2013-discipline[/quote]

And bear in mind that Snoddy had no cards in his first 23 yes 23 games so the 8 have come in the last 12.

There is something off colour about him. For all the criticism of yesterday, I''ve seen little about how poor his dead balls were. Holt and Kamara can''t score if the ball doesn''t clear the first defender.

He is one of our best players but his quality has dipped alarmingly in the past few games.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]How has Bunn managed to get 3 yellows? The plonker![/quote]given away 2 penalties, other one possibly for wasting time at a goal kick?

Snodgrass has been one of our best players this season.Now thats out of the way I can add that I hate the moaning, diving, fouling, more diving, lack of genuine pace, more moaning and the fact that despite being quite average he has been one of our best players this season.

From that list, presumably BJ is closest to a suspension, I think they (used to) get one for ten bookings? Russ and Seb have done pretty well with only 2 and 3 yellows respectively.

Just had a look at the overall fair play league - we''re mid-table, Saints - despite two sendings off yesterday - are top, followed by Reading. Does this still come with a possible euro spot?

http://espnfc.com/stats/fairplay/_/league/eng.1/barclays-premier-league?cc=5739#

Not scapegoating, sure lol.Would this thread have been made had we won yesterday?[:)]

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Snodgrass has been one of our best players this season.Now thats out of the way I can add that I hate the moaning, diving, fouling, more diving, lack of genuine pace, more moaning and the fact that despite being quite average he has been one of our best players this season.[/quote]set peices apart theres not a lot of difference between Snoddy and Lee Croft!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Snodgrass has been one of our best players this season.Now thats out of the way I can add that I hate the moaning, diving, fouling, more diving, lack of genuine pace, more moaning and the fact that despite being quite average he has been one of our best players this season.[/quote]set peices apart theres not a lot of difference between Snoddy and Lee Croft![/quote][8-)]

Indeed not scapegoating....Love the auto defence of any player remotely criticised on here!Not for a second am i questioning the bloke''s ability, just see no reason for him to continuously gob off throughout every game. Presumably some others have noticed this recently.  Talking himself into needless trouble.  Button it and play the game!I wish this was the only thing currently worth moaning about with our side but it obviously isn''t. 

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Snodgrass has been one of our best players this season.Now thats out of the way I can add that I hate the moaning, diving, fouling, more diving, lack of genuine pace, more moaning and the fact that despite being quite average he has been one of our best players this season.[/quote]set peices apart theres not a lot of difference between Snoddy and Lee Croft![/quote]

Snoddy looks nothing like Tyrone!