Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Norwich City vs Stoke- Official unofficial match thread!

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]No-one''s saying that GP, don''t over-exaggerate ffs, but it''s not a crime to point out that his tactics don''t appear to have been right all day, and changes take SO long for him to make...[/quote]

I know no one is saying it. I''m saying it because i''m fed up of stupid Norwich fans. Yes, we aren''t playing well and thats annoying. I''m not sitting here enjoying our football, i''m very annoyed at our lack of footballing ability today when we clearly do know how to play decent football.

But some fans (and I won''t limit it to just Norwich, all cubs have them) just go way OTT and are completely illogical.

In a more positive light, the golden scum are practically relegated and Vaughan just scored a hat trick.

Jerome should be off. Clear dive, no yellow.

Thats a red for Nzonzi, red for Jerome and penalty for Shawcross handball not given. Anything like that ever gone for us in a game?

God this is pathetic, I feel for the ref having to babysit these players, why is Holt still on the pitch...

[quote user="Javiers Deaf Translator"]Oh thats nice. His tally must be up to 14 now!

14 goals in the championship. That''s what we need to save our season[/quote]

Yes.

But, injury prone. Rumours he wasn''t settled in Norwich.

And 14 goals is nearly double his whole career tally. So this is by far his best, and probably most injury free season.

If he had been here, more likely Shawcross would have broken his leg early in the season than him scoring anywhere near 14.

''God this is pathetic, I feel for the ref having to babysit these players, why is Holt still on the pitch...''

Are you sure you''re a Norwich fan? Because rather than have a go at the Stoke players for their ridiculous antics that the ref has had to/failed to deal with. You have a go at Holt. Pathetic.

And yes, Holt is being a bit of a silly boy. I''m not claiming he is being targeted by the ref or anything. Just think its a bit pathetic for someone who claims to be a Norwich fan to continually have a go at his/her team.

This is like Wigan away , important 6 pointer and not a bloody shot on goal . Not good enough nowhere near .

''Time for us to stop relying on other teams and do it for ourselves. It''s time for heroes. If we lose this were going to go down.''

No. No we''re not.

We have lost three home games all season. Two to top four teams, and one to our biggest bogey team, Liverpool. We have two more home games. No reason what so ever to think we''ll not get at least draws. We did against Swansea, and Southampton. And beat Everton. Drew with Spurs. And beat Reading.

All results you''d think we''re impossible based on an alarming proportion of Norwich fans opinions.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]Still 0 shots on target? God we''re pathetic[/quote]Fixed it for you...Played totally off the park by one of the worst teams in the league. Yes, we''ve been unlucky with a couple of big decisions in the first half, but that''s no excuse for the piss poor performance we''ve seen today.Do these guys actually want to stay up ffs???

Zero shots on target says it all really, a day to forget if there ever was one

speaking of illogical, 1 nil down after 46 minutes and the tw@t in charge makes his final change in the 86th minute

[quote user="Gingerpele"]''God this is pathetic, I feel for the ref having to babysit these players, why is Holt still on the pitch...''

Are you sure you''re a Norwich fan? Because rather than have a go at the Stoke players for their ridiculous antics that the ref has had to/failed to deal with.[/quote]
I care about Norwich not Stoke, I don''t give a damn about their antics, I care about whether we can focus for more than five secs and mount a single decent attack this game. If we are to win this game we have to do for it for ourselves, so stop with the excuses "refs don''t like us" and bemoaning our "bad luck" losing will be OUR fault, noone elses

[quote user="technika"]speaking of illogical, 1 nil down after 46 minutes and the tw@t in charge makes his final change in the 86th minute[/quote]  Agree with that.