Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Norwich City vs Stoke- Official unofficial match thread!

50 seconds gone into the 2nd half.They all stood and watched. Ludicrous.

Although, they didn''t actually all stand and watch...

Bennett tried to beat Crouch in the air. Bassong was wrestling with Jerome and Martin and Whittaker were moving in.

I can''t believe people are talking about another season in the Premier League when we are such a poor side, I''ll just be grateful if we manage to hold our luck and stay up this season, anything after that will be a bonus.
1-0 game over

[quote user="Notts Canary"]I can''t believe people are talking about another season in the Premier League when we are such a poor side, I''ll just be grateful if we manage to hold our luck and stay up this season, anything after that will be a bonus.
1-0 game over
[/quote]

Oh for goodness sake. Why are you a Norwich fan?

Cannot afford to lose this if Wigan win. Time to make a tactical change and try to put the pressure on Stoke. So many of their players have been booked with a bit of luck one of them will get themselves sent off.

And now Wigan are winning... not so certain of survival anymore are we?
4 pts off the drop and those teams have a game in hand

We have yet to have a shot on target.No need to panic. But continue with these tactics and we''re basically hoping to pinch something from a set-piece.

We have lost three home games all season. To Man.C, Chelsea and Liverpool.

We play Villa and WBA. No reason what so ever to think we''ll lose either of those games. Meaning minimum of 2 points.

And we still have 35 mins of this game. 1 goal, and thats another point. Try supporting your team, rather than being a doom and gloom prat. It can''t be good for your health, and its pretty pointless.

[quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Notts Canary"]I can''t believe people are talking about another season in the Premier League when we are such a poor side, I''ll just be grateful if we manage to hold our luck and stay up this season, anything after that will be a bonus.
1-0 game over
[/quote]

Oh for goodness sake. Why are you a Norwich fan?[/quote]
It''s amazing how blind some supporters are...

For Pullus read Hughton and for NCFC read Stoke. What an appalling game of football from two uninspired managers and their respective teams. MOTD shouldn''t even bother with this one at all. And Wigan winning too, Villa will be clapping their hands in readiness for next weeks NCFC lamentable show.

someone tell hughton hes allowed to make substitutions and tactical changes

nearly an hour in, 1 down, his plan is clearly not working and nothing, not one change.

We''re being made to look poor by one of the most technically limited teams in the league.It can be salvaged but make some changes Hughton FFS!!!

I will be amazed if we manage to nick a point out of this if hughton doesn''t change it. I like hughton but its so clear he needs to do something.

[quote user="Id fly over 1p5wich tomorrow..."]Sweepstake for our first sub. I go 83rd minute.[/quote]
79th

[quote user="Notts Canary"][quote user="Gingerpele"][quote user="Notts Canary"]I can''t believe people are talking about another season in the Premier League when we are such a poor side, I''ll just be grateful if we manage to hold our luck and stay up this season, anything after that will be a bonus.
1-0 game over
[/quote]

Oh for goodness sake. Why are you a Norwich fan?[/quote]
It''s amazing how blind some supporters are...
[/quote]

Wow.

''What are people moaning about "we are safe" according to most on here''

What on earth are you on about? I''ve read more posts saying we can/may still go down on here today than anything else.