Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Norwich City vs Stoke- Official unofficial match thread!

Well maybe in the rule book thats a blatant red. But because he''s sprawling, and doesn''t connect with studs, its no the kind of challenge that always ends up with a red.

It was stupid and dangerous, and should be given a red. Could have been a lot worse for Kamara.

Holt you are a f**king idiot...
get him off at half time or we will be 10 men without a doubt

[quote user="Notts Canary"]Stoke very much in control, they''ll be unlucky not to be in front at the end of this half, hopefully we can have a better 2nd half [/quote]

Not really.

They haven''t had a decent chance. Other than the Jerome shot blocked by his own player. Can''t see how thats considered unlucky. No one said Arsenal or Man.U deserved to win because they ''were in control'' against us.

Well played Holt, decided to go through the back of Huth knowing he had no chance of winning the ball, just what a captain should do! What a prat! He MUST go in the summer!

[quote user="Notts Canary"]Holt you are a f**king idiot...
get him off at half time or we will be 10 men without a doubt
[/quote]

And Stoke fans will probably be saying the same about 3/4 of their players...

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]The referee is being given no options at this rate he will be sending players off.[/quote]from what we''ve seen so far I doubt he has the guts to send off a Stoke player.

if you''ve (attempted) to watch any games played at the britania this season, with the exception of manu, this is the standard of play that is normally given.

and how stoke have 11 players still I don''t know..

we should be allowed to play our game once they finally go down to 10

''we should be allowed to play our game once they finally go down to 10.''

What exactly is our game?

I thought it was play well for 10 to 15 minuets at the start of each half, maybe in the last 10 if we''re losing. And then just sit back and defend rest of the time? While giving the ball away as much as possible. (And i''m one of the positives :P)

Can see this going the same was as the Wigan away game. Only thing is hopefully Stoke will be happy with a point after their win last week and so will we so it will just peter out into a 0-0 and we can go home reasonably content.

The only excuse possible for the lamentable tripe served up in the first-half will be if Norwich gain a point at the very least.

A defeat will render that first forty-five minutes one of the most worthless halves of football in the history of Norwich City and the Premiership.

[quote user="unique"]The only excuse possible for the lamentable tripe served up in the first-half will be if Norwich gain a point at the very least.

A defeat will render that first forty-five minutes one of the most worthless halves of football in the history of Norwich City and the Premiership.[/quote]

I would be very happy with a point.

Poor half so far but one which Stoke have had the better of (fouls aside).We don''t look at the races half the time and our passing has been poor.I''d be tempted to switch to a more orthodox 4-4-2, put Snoddy on the left, Benno on the right and sacrifice one of the midfielders (probably Johnson or Tettey so far).Also, Whittaker does NOT look comfortable at left back either...

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="unique"]The only excuse possible for the lamentable tripe served up in the first-half will be if Norwich gain a point at the very least.

A defeat will render that first forty-five minutes one of the most worthless halves of football in the history of Norwich City and the Premiership.[/quote]

I would be very happy with a point.[/quote]even more so now.