Sign in to follow this  
NCFC198

Form team..... to go down

On form we should go down, looked awful since Xmas. Stoke and Sunderland got positive results last couple of games. Wigan seem to be able to pull it out of the bag every year. reading game last wkend just covered over the cracks. Whatever happens with villa on Monday our next game is massive. Forget man city game, we have two games left and have to win one of them, only saving grace is they are both home games.

WE HAVEN''T LOOKED AWFUL SINCE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

For goodness sake. You could at the very least be a bit more correct and say our results have been awful.

We looked good in our last three games. With spells of poor play (20-45 mins against Reading for example.) We beat Everton. Great performance against Sunderland considering the circumstances. Decent against Spurs. Defensively sound vs Newcastle and Fulham.

We haven''t lost a home game in 2013, and i''m not even going to bother mentioning the three teams who did beat us at home this season are again.

Calm down. If we lose to Villa, then panic. But there is no reason to think we will.

[quote user="NCFC198"]On form we should go down, looked awful since Xmas. [/quote]Do you mean "should" as in "deserve to"?What kind of supporter are you?

Haha, you two are classic. Blind optimists. Look at the stats since Xmas. Ok we played against spurs, unlucky against sunderland. We were lucky against everton and reading. Having a bad spell for 45 mins if game, that''s bit a spell its half the game! We had 15 mins playing well against reading in both halves. Don''t doubt my Norwich supporting credentials, I am sure they stack up against each of yours. I''m just being a realist. We look pants and lack ideas. As you say, beat villa and all is fine again. But if we don''t west brom is a just win and you have to question why we have let it go to wire. Sadly this has been a horrible season, whatever happens.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]WE HAVEN''T LOOKED AWFUL SINCE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! [/quote]

Won 2, Lost to non league team. Played 3 away games and had 0 shots on target. That doesn''t deserve Premier League football!

Oh and if we do go down then yes we deserve to. The bottom three always do, just like the champions always deserve to be champions. So don''t question my support. I would hate more than anyone for us to go down, I''m just trying to make the point that our form since Xmas is woeful

[quote user="Gingerpele"]WE HAVEN''T LOOKED AWFUL SINCE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! For goodness sake. You could at the very least be a bit more correct and say our results have been awful. We looked good in our last three games. With spells of poor play (20-45 mins against Reading for example.) We beat Everton. Great performance against Sunderland considering the circumstances. Decent against Spurs. Defensively sound vs Newcastle and Fulham. We haven''t lost a home game in 2013, and i''m not even going to bother mentioning the three teams who did beat us at home this season are again. Calm down. If we lose to Villa, then panic. But there is no reason to think we will.[/quote]

Beat Everton, who were far superior all match.

Didn''t score against either, who were both poor and there for the taking.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]WE HAVEN''T LOOKED AWFUL SINCE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!! [/quote]

Won 2, Lost to non league team. Played 3 away games and had 0 shots on target. That doesn''t deserve Premier League football!

[/quote]

And you don''t deserve to be a Norwich supporter.

[quote user="NCFC198"]Oh and if we do go down then yes we deserve to. The bottom three always do, just like the champions always deserve to be champions. So don''t question my support. I would hate more than anyone for us to go down, I''m just trying to make the point that our form since Xmas is woeful[/quote]I''d get to the bookies then.  If you think we''re going down, you could offset the pain of relegation with a tidy windfall.

Despite our lack of wins, we''re actually 17th in the form table

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/form-guide.html

You people take such offense to the facts. I don''t want us to go down. But when we look awful and the teams around us appear to be picking up points and showing fight it dosent look good.

Perhaps you should look at the form table before deciding we are bottom of it.

Interesting that in some eyes any positive result was ''lucky'' and all the egative ones were ''deserved''. Some people really are daft.

This is the bottom line....yes we have played awful football but the bottom 3 have been even worse than us. That is the bottom line and they are there for a reason.

Just seen Newcastle are currently being stuffed at home to Liverpool - they certainly seem to be doing their best to sneak into the relegation party, with West Ham away and Arsenal at home to come, along with a trip to QPR.

"Form team..... to go down"

We''re not though, are we?

Dress it up how you like. But our recent form isn''t relegation form, and we''re 14th in the season form table.

Claim whatever you like, but you''re wrong.

Sorry to break it to you.

I''m not saying we will go down. But we have been on a poor run and naf Footy since Xmas. I hope I''m wrong and we are not the form team to go down, but wigan and villa have confidence, experience (in wigans case), and goals (in villas case). After today we just showed nothing and not for the first time of late. in reality we will prob just scrape it, but we can''t forget how poor we have been. Take that form into next season and it will be tough.

It''s more than a bit obvious that the OP is on a windup.

Reading his ''argument'' you''d think there were 10, 12, 15 games left.  I hate to break it to you, but there are only 3 games left for most and 4 Wigan!  Talking of form, Wigan haven''t won in the league in April, they''ve taken 2 points from the last 4 matches......

Jog on!

What I mean is if we play like this for last three games I can see us going down. From what I''ve seen since Xmas I''m not convinced we will win one or draw two. If that were to happen its in the other teams hands. We offer very little and I''m very worried.

Like ''this'' equals what, though? As others have mentioned, our home form is ok and we''ve only lost 3 at Carrow Road this season: if our remaining games were away you might have had a good point, but they aren''t.

What''s magical about Christmas? Why not take a different sample of recent games? Last 6, traditionally?

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/form-guide.html

Hmm, that''s not relegation form. These are "facts" just as much as the ones you presented, with a different conclusion. Perhaps have a little think about why different "facts" can come to different conclusions. You might learn something.

[quote user="NCFC198"]What I mean is if we play like this for last three games I can see us going down. From what I''ve seen since Xmas I''m not convinced we will win one or draw two. If that were to happen its in the other teams hands. We offer very little and I''m very worried.[/quote]

So how many points do you have Wigan getting then from their final 4 games? -

West Brom - away

Swansea - home

Arsenal - away

Villa - home

[:^)]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]WE HAVEN''T LOOKED AWFUL SINCE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

For goodness sake. You could at the very least be a bit more correct and say our results have been awful.

We looked good in our last three games. With spells of poor play (20-45 mins against Reading for example.) We beat Everton. Great performance against Sunderland considering the circumstances. Decent against Spurs. Defensively sound vs Newcastle and Fulham.

We haven''t lost a home game in 2013, and i''m not even going to bother mentioning the three teams who did beat us at home this season are again.

Calm down. If we lose to Villa, then panic. But there is no reason to think we will.[/quote]

True, we have not lost at home this year but neither have we won two on the trot and that has been a big, big problem.

So patronizing Alan. No need. I can look at the last six games, last ten or last twelve. I still have the same opinion thanks. We have not been good. We haven''t even looked good in games we have won. Our forms been a time bomb for some time. Can''t defend performances like today or against wigan. Need to take things into our own hands when its counted

William Hill prices to stay upWigan EvensVilla 4/11Newcastle 1/16Norwich 1/100The rest no offers.

[quote user="NCFC198"]You people take such offense to the facts. I don''t want us to go down. But when we look awful and the teams around us appear to be picking up points and showing fight it dosent look good.[/quote]There are no facts in your post."We look awful" - not a fact"the teams around us appear to be picking up points and showing fight" - not a fact.Fact is we haven''t lost a home PL game this year.I smell Bin.

[quote user="ricardo"]William Hill prices to stay up

Wigan Evens

Villa 4/11

Newcastle 1/16

Norwich 1/100

The rest no offers.
[/quote]

No Sunderland?  Who have less points than us!

Less so, but no Southampton?  1 point above us and 2 tricky away games next away to Spurs, then away to Sunderland!

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="ricardo"]William Hill prices to stay upWigan EvensVilla 4/11Newcastle 1/16Norwich 1/100The rest no offers.[/quote]

No Sunderland?  Who have less points than us!

Less so, but no Southampton?  1 point above us and 2 tricky away games next away to Spurs, then away to Sunderland!

[/quote]Southampton still no offers to stay upStoke and Sunderland now both 1/100 (same as Norwich) with BET365.The Relegation Market goesWigan 8/11Villa 21/10Newcastle 16/1City  25/1Sunderland 33/1