Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Wal

How would we feel .....

. if the worst happened and a player of ours acted as Barton reported Bosingwa did when QPR were relegated?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22331243

He also makes a good point that players can ''jump ship'' quite easily but fans are usually fans for life.

Barton is not one of my favourite people but he seems to make a lot of sense here.

Well I am sure most of us can remember how we felt when we saw Damien Francis laughing on the pitch at the end of that Fulham debacle a few years ago!

The answer was let down and pretty livid. Just another example of the erosion of the bond between fans and players now they are all so well paid and transfer their allegiances at the drop of a hat.

I dont see how Barton is in any position to criticise?.  On the last day of last season he let his club down by disgracefully getting himself sent off at Man City and QPR went on to lose the game, it was only results elsewhere that kept them up.

To be fair to Barton, I get the impression he does care about whatever club he''s playing at and their fans. However, he''s just an absolute numpty who cannot control himself on the pitch and let''s his team and himself down far too regularly.