Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Has anyone recently done the BBC predictor?

We have 35 points now. I think we will end up on 37 and relegated. Draws against Reading and Stoke or West Brom. No more wins this season.

Ladies and gentleman I give you, my calculations.

You really see us losing four out of six, which includes three home games and a big dip in form? Crikey, there''s pessimism for you, I hope you are a bit more upbeat if you go to games!

With three winnable home games, two away games which if we get anything will be a bonus and Stoke away which could go either way, it is hard to say we will pick up more than 5 points. Kowing we have only lost 3 times at home all season, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City in the league, it is hard to predict anything other than 2 home draws and a win against Reading.

But this time of year it is nearly impossible to predict what will happen, I thnik we can write off Aresnal, they are on a roll and looking to get into the top 4.

Reading at home will not be easy, they will be playing for pride and contracts, although this is the game I think all City fans are hoping for that win.

Stoke away has draw all over it, but we do tend to get the wrong end of the ref so would not be supprised to see us go down by the odd goal.

I believe Villa will be safe before we play each other and the game may just fizzle into a nothing draw both teams happy to take a point.

WBA will have nothing to play for, minds on the summer and probably just a showboat game for the players, bit like Villa last season, we could win this game, dependant on where we sit and pressure on our players. Can''t see us losing this one.

Man City, will have prbably lifted the cup the week before and finished second in the league, this game will be a hard one to call, I bet that most of the first team will be rested and the fringe players given a run out, so they might want to prove a point or they might just all be away on their holidays in their minds. I just hope we don''t need a result in this one as I can''t see anything than a Man City win.

We will stay up, maybe by more than I thnik but 5 points is where my gut feeling is 41 points.

try again, 41 points will not be reached by Wigan, Villa, Sunderland and Stoke, so we will be safe on that magical 40 point mark.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]We have 35 points now. I think we will end up on 37 and relegated. Draws against Reading and Stoke or West Brom. No more wins this season.

Ladies and gentleman I give you, my calculations.[/quote]

Your not doing your homework right.....

Please explain where you see Stoke, Sunderland and Wigan getting their points from.

[quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]

[quote user="Row D Troll 7"]We have 35 points now. I think we will end up on 37 and relegated. Draws against Reading and Stoke or West Brom. No more wins this season. Ladies and gentleman I give you, my calculations.[/quote]

Your not doing your homework right.....

Please explain where you see Stoke, Sunderland and Wigan getting their points from.

[/quote]

I''ll help with his homework, we don''t win again all season but stay up. 16th Norwich 38; 17th Stoke 37; 18th Wigan 36; 19th QPR 31; 20th Reading 25.........in fact it won''t even go to the last Sunday - Wigan relegated at game 37 but beat Villa.

Well now. How did you all get on today? I expect you had nil points for City but how many of you had Villa and Reading to both draw?

I did it last evening and had us losing all three games. We stayed up beating Wigan by one point. I don''t think we will finish on 38 but even if we do, it''s feasible that we stay up.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]We have 35 points now. I think we will end up on 37 and relegated. Draws against Reading and Stoke or West Brom. No more wins this season.

Ladies and gentleman I give you, my calculations.[/quote]Well you''re wrong then.

Cheers.

Have just tweaked it again because I wondered what would happen if Newcastle lost their last three games.

West Ham away,

QPR away

Arsenal home

Hard to see a shell shocked and exhausted Toon getting anything from that lot if QPR find any sort pride in their last home game.

Newcastle go down on goal difference from Wigan.

There re man twist and turns to come yet!