Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Villa v Sunderland -- What do we want?

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="Mister Chops"]Sunderland to win 3-0 and Benteke to pull a hamstring.

[/quote]

Sounds good to me! [:D]
[/quote]

But an injury to Benteke might force Lambert into changes and a plan b. His plan a has worked out ok for us so far. How many games has Benteke missed. 4 points and a +6 goal difference.

Sunderland to score at least 6

Benteke to get sent off for violent and get 10 match ban.

Lambert to get sent off with a touchline ban for fighting Di Canio for doing a knee slide in front of the Villa dugout for the 3rd goal, that way lambo cant do his jig and fist punching IF they score.

Guzan to get sent off for pro-foul (with violent to get 3 match ban) leading to a Pen for Sunderland''s 6th.

That the 1st half taken care of.

If the signal around FCR wasnt so bad I would watch sky-go tonight but the biggest cheer of the night could be at half time when the scoreboard flashed the halftime score of Villa 0 sunderland 6

Think you know what I want to happen in the 2nd half.

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/emoticons/emotion-5.gif

Seriously though, I hope that Villa dont win and that the news of how they are doing wont affect what we are there for tonight and that is to support the Young Uns

Some of you lot are mad! A win for villa to drag sunderland into it... urm right? How about Villa lose so we can garantee our survival on Saturday if we beat them, further pushing them towards a last day of the season showdown with Wigan. Come on you all know you want to chant ''it could have been you, oh Paul Lambert it could have been you!''

I can''t see Villa losing three in a row. I think they will be beaten tonight by Sunderland. Which I think suits us. However, as I''ve said on another thread, I think Villa will then take care of us.

Villa could quite easily lose three in a row, as could any side towards the bottom: we are all where we are for that very reason!

It does seem odd that you predict so positively for another side but quite contentedly predict that the side you supposedly support will lose to just about everyone. Here''s an idea - If you have a ticket for Sat and are so negative about our prospects, please give it up to someone who might, you know, actually turn up to support the side.

Best result is a Sunderland win, A villa win will put them closer to us and heap pressure on.if Sunderland win they will be safe, yes they will go above us but the gap will still remain, meaning we lose nothing.hope i have explained it clearly.

Wheres City1st? He will tell all you cap doffers that we should want a Villa win so we can continue our triumphant climb up the PL table.....