Sign in to follow this  
kevin brighton

Why Give Up?

Now this does not apply to all NCFC fans but many that use this forum seem to not only expect defeat but would seem to want a defeat against Villa.

Like many Norwich fans I wish the season could have gone better and I also would have prefered Paul Lambert to have remained our manager but he decided to move on.

I am concerned that we have not and are not playing fluent football but I am not convinced like manyothers on this site that CH sets out to be negative.

Talking of negative will the abject negativity being displayed by fans influence a positive outcome on Saturday I believe NOT but of course should the worst happen the negative posters can sit back gloat and say they told us so.

Will positivity ensure a win not necessarily but would it not be better to be positive rather fill the ground with doom and gloom.

This forum is not Carrow Road. Nor are phone ins, Twitter etc etc. It is not match day.No City fan wants defeat.Optimism on a matchday and support for the team is a given. Blind cheering 24/7 is not going to help anything- 3pm Saturday everyone in CR will be behind the team. This week I will be at work missing it, avoiding the result and watching the Sky highlights when I get home- all the while hoping and willing the team on... whatever I do will make no difference to the outcome but that is how I am (and I''m sure all fans are) wired. After the game and before it I will continue to hold my views on the management and systems being set up etc etc.Do you think forums should all be posts saying "I love NCFC and everything about it"? That would be very dull indeed.

Not questioning any fans right to their opinion or view and do not have rose tinted glasses but the resignation to what many seem to view as certain defeat and the vast amount of negativity cannot be good can it?