Sign in to follow this  
RvWs 4 year contract

We've only lost 3 league home games ALL SEASON.

You forgot Luton and Villa: key games either to include (if ''proving'' we have no chance) or exclude (if ''proving'' we do) :-).

Of course you are right - it is the league games that matter (we made 9 or 10 changes for the next league game after Luton),

Why did you lol at me yesterday for saying we''d win? The same reaction you gave me before Reading.

Stop stealing my optimism :P

We''ve only lost 3 so it can''t possibly tick over to 4 because I said so!
[:^)]

Of course, we might end on 5 defeats, but you can''t doubt that our home form has been decent, if not always inspiring. Much maligned CH has been, but there are only 7-8 sides with more home points. God knows where we''d be if we had, say, Villa''s home form (on 30 pts, that''s where!).

Well exactly.When people behaved like this during the second world war they had "LMF" stamped on their documents, before their dishonourable discharge.Lack of Moral Fibre.Some of you pant wetters would do well to remember that.You should be hunted down and be forced to hand over your football shirts, and support something less taxing like crown green bowling.

I cannot believe people accepting defeat already. Did the team accept defeat before we sued arsenal? Or man utd? Get behind the team and stop moaning

morty wrote the following post at 2013-04-30 3:37 AM:

Well exactly.

When people behaved like this during the second world war they had "LMF" stamped on their documents, before their dishonourable discharge.

Lack of Moral Fibre.

Some of you pant wetters would do well to remember that.

You should be hunted down and be forced to hand over your football shirts, and support something less taxing like crown green bowling.

Somewhat discriminatory and condescending old chap and many of those who had LMF stamped on their documents did so for a reason - and were shot. Democracy in this country fortunately now allows individuaos to have opinions, however good, however bad, wether you agree with them or not. Or perhaps you would rather have those worrying about the possible demise of their club shot too. Good job Hughton didn''t lead too many into battle on the som, eh, with his defensive tactics. That would have been a time to wet your pants!

[quote user="City 2nd"]morty wrote the following post at 2013-04-30 3:37 AM: Well exactly. When people behaved like this during the second world war they had "LMF" stamped on their documents, before their dishonourable discharge. Lack of Moral Fibre. Some of you pant wetters would do well to remember that. You should be hunted down and be forced to hand over your football shirts, and support something less taxing like crown green bowling. Somewhat discriminatory and condescending old chap and many of those who had LMF stamped on their documents did so for a reason - and were shot. Democracy in this country fortunately now allows individuaos to have opinions, however good, however bad, wether you agree with them or not. Or perhaps you would rather have those worrying about the possible demise of their club shot too. Good job Hughton didn''t lead too many into battle on the som, eh, with his defensive tactics. That would have been a time to wet your pants![/quote]

[:D]

If you want to play posters at their own game, and it''s great fun and to be reccommended, but you can''t claim the moral high ground first![;)]

[quote user="Stig"]We''ve only lost 3 so it can''t possibly tick over to 4 because I said so!
[:^)]
[/quote]

I have to agree with this. I don''t see much logic in it.

Around the fourth goal people began to set up a camp:
Camp A) This camp realised a potential tough game was to be played at Carrow Road this saturday and the reality of a fourth loss at home became more of a possibility.
Camp B) Around the sixth goal these people went into full denial mode and have set up shop to refute any claims, realistic or not, that a loss could be a probability.
but in all seriousness, if Villa play like they did last night then I don''t think it will be a happy weekend. If however they revert to form then all will be swell within FCR. Let''s not be at each others throats all week about this, let''s all understand we have different view points and that we are all potentially correct.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Goals scored at home this season:"Defensive" Chris Hughton and Norwich: 20"Attacking" Paul Lambert and Villa: 22[/quote]Goals scored this season (with 3 games to play):"Defensive" Chris Hughton and Norwich: 33"Attacking" Paul Lambert and Villa: 42Comparative goals scored last season vs this season at Norwich:"Defensive" Chris Hughton: 33 (with 3 games to play)"Attacking" Paul Lambert: 52Goals conceded this season vs last season at Norwich:"Defensive" Chris Hughton: 54 (with 3 games to play)"Attacking" Paul Lambert: 66Net goal difference overall (with 3 games to play):"Defensive" Chris Hughton: -21"Attacking" Paul Lambert: -14Conclusion:With an average across the prem of approx 1.3 goals per game, this means that the 7 goal difference would equate to us having scored an additional goal in approx 5 games, some of which may have been irrelevant to the final result, others could have been the difference between a draw and a win.Whether or not this difference will be made up in the final 3 games is total speculation and in truth we could actually see a similar overall goal difference, but acheived in a very different manner this year.Either way, I''d rather see us scoring goals and "Potentially" having a better goal difference playing "Attacking" football, than I would watch "Defensive" football - and we all know who''s provided each of those options over the last 2 seasons...