Sign in to follow this  
Monty13

McGeehan

Anyone else think if Tettey or Johnson had half the passing range of this lad we would have one hell of a player?

All the talk of the Murphy twins (and deservedly so) a bit more experience and bulking up and we have potentially one hell of a player.

He doesn''t take a bad penalty either. MOTM tonight imo.

To be fair I think he has been superb in all of the last three games GP. Hope he gets out on loan next year and gets some first team experience.

It was a tremendous performance from McGeehan and his partner in the centre of midfield, Randall.

But the same goes for the two centrebacks, McFadden and Toffolo.

In general it was an outstanding team effort and although Chelsea have got some very classy players in their team I''ve seen enough from our lads to know they can win this trophy.

"Yeah, he''s better than Hoolahan and Holt put together! Oh yeah and Jackson!!!"

Do you know I don''t get you broadslim. Your stomping round the board handing out your own brand of street justice to anyone who doesn''t think saturday is a banker home win, yet why dismiss the ability of one of our young potential future stars?

I wasn''t suggesting he''s better than the first team players (apart from better passing ability than Tettey or Johnson, but lets face it that''s not hard), he''s still got a lot of experience to gain and isn''t quite there size wise yet either. But the lad deserves a lot of credit for his performance in amongst a brilliant team performance.

He is a bright prospect, I hope he turns into a regular first team player in the future as he has just the sort of all round qualities we are lacking.

Why be a sarcastic tw@t?

Monty to be fair he might be replying to my comment. Of putting him on the bench if we get a penalty.... and I mean that as a complement to him.

Both his penalty tonight and in the shoot out along with the other 4 all showed remarkable confidence and self belief to step up in the battle of wits.

Considering some of the efforts we''ve seen over the last few seasons, I would be very confident with him stepping up.

My post was not in response to you Monty.

I didn''t dismiss the ability of one of our future stars.

Lol, please tell me what ''street justice'' I hand out as I stomp around the board?[:^)] 

I don''t have any issues with anyone who doesn''t think Villa is a banker home win.  I don''t think it''s a banker home win!

Why do you feel the need to revert to name calling when trying to construct an ill informed argument?[:^)]

Oh dear, I owe you a profuse apology broadslim.

I''ve come back to this post, not spotted the one about penalties and took your remark as sarcastic derision.

The street justice was meant to be tongue and cheek! then I for some reason went off on one at the end, it''s most unlike me, I go into bat with city1st for fun and never once resulted to it.

Think Im just so fed up with the positive v negative crap on here that I just see derision wherever I look now.

I''ve made my self look a right tw@t. Sorry.