Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

PL Trivia - Which team ........

Who is the only team not to score at Wigan?
Yup, I think our lack of goal threat will negate that trivia you posed. Just sayin''

Your Wigan stat is irrelevant, because we are at home!

Which team out of all of the relegation candidates has lost half or fewer than half of their home games than all the others?[:^)]

Add that to the answer to my first question and also add in the fact we have conceded only 18 at home all season and that negates the doom you''re posting!

NBS - I admire your optimism I really do. NOTHING can negate the doom being posted by a small, unrepresentative and extremely loud minority on this message board at the moment.

[quote user="Stig"]Who is the only team not to score at Wigan?
Yup, I think our lack of goal threat will negate that trivia you posed. Just sayin''
[/quote]

Was that Wigan game at home?

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Your Wigan stat is irrelevant, because we are at home!

Which team out of all of the relegation candidates has lost half or fewer than half of their home games than all the others?[:^)]

Add that to the answer to my first question and also add in the fact we have conceded only 18 at home all season and that negates the doom you''re posting!

[/quote]
No, your stat is irrelevant. Or rather, did you simply mean to say "Stop saying things I don''t like!!"

Stig, your stat is irrelevant for a home game.

After that Wigan game, we scored two against Swansea AT HOME.So if anything, actually your stat points to us scoring a couple against Villa.

Dry your pants.I really don''t know how some of you people function on a daily basis. You must cower indoors through fear of going out in case you get hit by a falling meteorite.

May I just remind everyone that we are 16-1 to be relegated with most bookmakers this morning. That means if this same situation were to pan out from this point on 17 occasions, we would be safe on 16 of them.

Wigan are odds on at about 2/5. That means in 7 occasions they would go down on 5 of them.

The cumulative swing required for them to survive and us to go down (ie one of their 2 occasions coincides with our 1) is about 40-1 as an accumulator.

All you doubters, put a few quid on!