Sign in to follow this  
AJ

Your Username

[quote]You''ve spoiled everything Wiz. I really did believe you were speciaL and had powers. Do you think the bookies will give me my money back on Leeds to win it?[/quote]

Kathy.... he ied he does think he''s a real wizard its just a mind game ... hes trying to cloud your vision ... CONTINUE TO BELIEVE heheOh... hi there Wiz... sir... please dont turn me into a frog!!!

''Flick Fleck'' was a headline in the Sunday Express (not my paper of choice, by the way!) in something like 1988, when Norwich beat Derby 1-0 at Carrow Road. 

It was a really boring game till the 80-somethingth minute when Flecky scored with a cheeky little back heel (which may or may not have been intentional).  Anyway, me and me mates loved the headline and had a good laugh about it, and I''ve always remembered it since.

Because I live in Weston-Super-Mare, which is currently basking in glorious sunshine, if you''re interested....

PS, Flick Fleck,  I remember that back-heel, didn''t he back-heel it as the ball bounced down to him, which meant that it went upwards into the goal? Little genius!!

Mine is based on the pub in Little Fransham on A47, supposedly equidistant between King''s Lynn & Norwich, passed by my son & myself on every pilgramage to FCR.

Guess what I live near Maidstone - hence my user name - Hopefully I can change it one day and become a Norwich Canary again - but at this moment in time the pull of four grandsons whoi live withing three miles is just tooo great

My explanation is on the thread via DD''s link, if anyone can be bothered to read it - it''s not very exciting, I promise you......

My signature though, is a direct quote from Sir John Templeton......

http://www.templeton.org/sir_john_templeton/index.asp

which just seemed so appropriate somehow.  So, my username now works on two levels! I have recently considered changing my username, but can''t decide whether to change it or stick with Templeton.....advice please.....!

Mine comes from my habit of running around the city in a Norwich shirt, shouting abuse at people dropping litter; my pet hate! I once described on incident of this type to a friend who replied, "Bilmey, it''s the avenging canary!"

Here we go;

Around three or four seasons ago, when the team was really struggling on the pitch there was one player, who had always been a faviorite with the crowd, who was simply wasn''t being picked in the first 16. This players name, as you may have guessed, was Cedric Anselin. Me and my mates decided that we would make a banner at Carrow Road ''demanding'' (as the EDP put it) his reinstatement into the team, and that banner said ''Ou est Anselin''. Anselin incidently, loved it and signed it and appartantly it became a source of hilarity for the other players in the squad at the time!!

So thats where my name came from

[quote]My name comes from the fact that I am a badger and believe it or not from space.[/quote]

spacebadger, who is that tasty woman on your avatar? And a canary fan no less!!

I''m Morph, named after the plasticene character off of TV. A nickname handed to me by an old work colleague because he claimed I squeaked a lot. Well I''ve stuck with it for many online forums such as this. And maybe I still squeak alot!!

Hi Morph. The Woman on Spacebadgers avatar is Kerri Parker, a Norwich lass indeed!

She can currently be seen at www.thesun.co.uk in the footie chicks (Sports) section, apparently!!

Not too keen on the way she wears anybodys kit tho, should stick to the yellow and green